2003 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 961 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

By on Monday, March 15, 2010

"I have a 2007 mazda6 sport and I love it. It gets awesome gas milage which is great because I travel back and forth to school everyday. It is a really comfortable ride very smooth and stylish. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for something dependable and stylish without breaking the bank. What can I say it's a great car and you can't beat the price!!!"

By on Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"i have owned for 6 years very reliable and practical with great handling, power, and fun to drive. great sproty styling as well"

2005 mazda 6-s Hatchback

By on Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Purchased this car for my wife as a birthday present. It was a great deal and has tons of included options-we do not have leather or nav but everything else. The ride is exceptional-braking is great, the stereo sounds terrific, the room in the back of the car when the seats are down is outstanding-58.7 cubic feet. The hatch back allows you to have the comfort and gas mileage of a mid-sized sedan, without having to get into an SUV. Very disappointed that Mazda did not continue a hatchback in their current 6 production series. The car has been very reliable-things that I don't like and they are minor-I don't like the dial controls-too confusing for heat and cooling, and fan. The back seats in this vehicle are not as comfortable as the 626 predecessor-because the hatch seats fold down flat, so passengers even though there is decent room in the back do not have as luxurious seating in the model previous. The stock tires, michellin are nice for the summer-but put snows on for safety and overall performance in the winter-the car handles great with them in the snow. Routine maintenance-oil changes every 5K, rotors at 43K-one interesting issue- we had a leak from the seam inside the engine compartment-efforts to have addressed revealed were it was coming in from, then we took it to the dealer, and they fixed it for a nominal cost. The mazda product is affordable and reliable-I think they are one of the best cars out there for the price, I have had three of them and all of them were great cars."

Great looking car. Handles well. Bad Transmission.

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "Good looking car. Comfortable"

Cons: "Bad transmission, Poor quality interrior"

"Bought this car used in late 2011, with only 27000 on the Odometer. First 6 months were great. Since then the head liner is separating from the roof. The dash is breaking and the transmission sticks between 5th and 6th gear. Also trans shifts up to 6th gear when going only 30m.p.h. Have had transmission shop service it at recommended intervals and their were no trouble codes. This seems to be a common problem with this transmission(automatic). Also the air conditioning is less than reliable."

Electrical Issues

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "Styling, strong engine and good brakes & steering"

Cons: "Electrical issues in general & poor headlights"

"Electrical issues are the problem: Poor headlights on low beam and next to impossible to replace the bulb yourself without tiny hands. Alternator replaced twice in last two years and now a recommendation to replace the computer from my mechanic who suggested that it was time to let go of this vechicle for good. Thought I could get 200,000 miles from it but not with a bum computer. On the plus side, a strong engine, good brakes and precise steering. I personally like the styling quite a bit and the car "fits" me well."