2014 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,864 - $22,565.

10/8.5

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

awesome and I love it!

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "awesome"

Cons: "not everyone owns one"

"Bought this car in late summer 2014. First off, the dealership was awesome, second--the price was perfect and third---I love this car!!! Mazda owners since 2003 and I will continue buying Mazda. Gas mileage?-awesome. Comfort?-sweet. Options?-perfect.Style and drive-ability-awesome. Buy one and enjoy driving again."

Good, But Not as Good as Hype

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Interior material quality"

Cons: "Front blind spots, ugly radio"

"In many ways, this is a good car. Its exterior styling gives it personality, the interior materials seem to be nice quality and have good use of soft-tough, and the dashboard is pleasantly simple compared to some of its competition. It gets good MPG, but not quite as good as I expected; I average 32 mpg in 60/40 city highway driving. I've only gotten above 35 mpg a handful of times. The headrests are angled uncomfortably forward, and many have commented that the radio is ugly. My biggest complaint is one I don't see many people mentioning though: forward blind spots. The A-frame pillars create blind spots that are large enough to hide a whole car in turns and intersections. I find this very worrisome and may replace the car because of it."

another Mazda and love it

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Great car. Traded an old BMW with no regret. My 3 Grand Touring S has everything and performs with agility and ease and great fun to boot. No complaints at all. Soul red is an amazing looking car. Only wish I had waited because now the GTS is available with 6 speed manual."

Love it with only one real complaint.

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Looks, super fun to drive, interior quality, MPG."

Cons: "Price for top line model, infotainment issues"

"Love the looks & how well it handles. The 2.5 engine is strong and the breaks are great. Interior is very upscale for being a compact class car. Love all the options the S grand sport comes with. The one issue I've had was the infotainment system had to be reset and updated after shutting off and nothing was working. Seems to be a known issue and after the last update no issues so far. Oh yea great MPG as I'm avg 27 lifetime MPG with 60/40 city/hwy driving (many many times aggressive spirited driving). Everyone who is looking for a compact class of car should at least test drive. Perfect for someone who wants to enjoy the driving experience to wherever they are going. Former multiple Honda owner/enthusiast now a Mazda convert."

OK but I like my 2005 Mazda 3 (2.3 liter) better.

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Nice ride, plenty of power, interesting styling."

Cons: "Too many gadgets, cramped feeling drivers seat."

"I recently had a chance to drive a fully loaded 2015 Mazda 3 (2.5 liter) with the Grand Touring package, and while it was impressive, I actually like my 2005 model better. In comparing the two, the new model feels too cluttered, too crowded, and too complicated. Call me old fashioned but I prefer analog gauges over digital and I did not like the touch screen interface; after a few days it was covered with fingerprints. Yes, my 2005 model didn't have Bluetooth, but other than that I really didn't need all the bells and whistles on the new car. I mean, come on! Automatic wipers and headlights? I know when to turn on my wipers and headlights and I don't need my car to decide for me. My next car won't be a Mazda, sad to say; instead I'm looking at a VW Passat with the Wolfsburg package - it has no touch screen but instead a real honest to goodness radio that looks and performs like a radio should."