2012 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

very,very good car

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"best to drive"

I love this car, would buy again!

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, great price, stylish, and feel safe."

"It took me a while to find the right car for me, and I have to say, I love my car. The style and price were just icing on the cake. I feel like it is a quality car with great mileage. I will continue to buy Mazda because of how much I love my car."

Great combination of performance and practicality

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Performance and Value"

Cons: "Acceleration in lower gears is governed"

"This car was a great value @ around $26K, delivering 265 HP, bluetooth, navigation, and a great sound system. The Speed3 handles very well, although there is a little torque steer at play especially when accelerating rapidly. The manual transmission is smooth and easy to operate, and acceleration is outstanding in 3rd and 4th gear. I believe the engine is governed in 1st and 2nd gear, so the car doesn't really take off from the start. The power and accessories come at a small price - seats are manual as are the headlights. Gas mileage is great - around 25 MPG in mixed driving which exceeds the dealer's published figure I believe. The Tech package is money well spent for the push button ignition, premium sound, and navigation (although the navigation is quite small, it's functional). Overall, there is plenty of room for 4 people plus storage in the hatch, and the car is a blast to drive."

Great combination of performance and practicality

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Performance and Value"

Cons: "Acceleration in lower gears is governed"