2011 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

transmission had problem

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"brought it brand new and had only 480 mile and the transmission had problem. when i put in reverse, felt like u hit pothole. when u drive, every time u go to next gear, u feel like u hit pothole. the car is at dealership and they said their tech and mazda tech are working on it."

needs more for the price

By on Monday, November 8, 2010

"This vehicle lacks space in the back seat it is very tight for comfort if you happen to have a full car load, and for a sedan I don't think thats good enough. I am Nissan lover but I couldn't afford the Altima this time around , I have fallen on hard times , so my next thought was the Sentra but I din't want to drop in trim level or class for the car. But so far i'm dissapointed in Mazda maybe the Mazda6 is awesome but then your really paying out. This car here there is no temp gage i can't beleive that didn't notice till I was stating it up very earlyin the morning and was waiting for the engine to get warm before I took off. there is no pep for this car yes I know its just a 4 cyl. but the horse power is very low I hadthe same HP on my 2001 Altima that is 9 yrs ago, the Altima is much higher than the 144 you get with this car, but most of all for a 4 cyl. with low HP the fuel economy should be awesome but its not I don't get what the sticker suggested by any means, last the manual says it has a 14 gal. tank but when I fuel I can on;y squeeze in 10 gal. I have seen other people not this inthere reviews as well. only putting in10 gal. is great when you consider the cost of gas but it just maenstht your also stopping to gas up more. I jut did atrip to Toronto I topped off here in MA. fueled agin in upstate NY. and had to fuel up again before I left Toronto, agin in lower state NY. and then had to fill up so I could gt to work that following week so 4 times just to go on a road trip that is 1200 miles round trip"

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Bought this car for my daughter. She loves the sporty looks and the drive. Will recommend this car to anyone looking for compact car."

SMALL

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "A/C"

Cons: "no space, sensitive brakes, manual locks"

"I love the car, except for one thing. SPACE it is too small for it to have 4 people safely in the car and comfortable, cant have anyone sit in the back. DO NOT BUY if anyone will be in the backseat. it is not comfortable for anyone."

worst car i have ever had

By on Friday, January 4, 2013

"Eats tires every 20,000 miles."