ZIP code

2011 Mazda MAZDA2

8.3

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

no regrets

By on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"So far I have no regrets purchasing this vehicle. there are only a few little things to mention. the visors are a little small and don't block out much sun when you need them. the stability gets a little shaky at high speeds, but it's manageable. and there is no center arm rest. overall though it's a great car."

Bought it. Love it.

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Peppy and fun to drive - a great value."

Cons: "Center armrest should come standard."

"Traded in a MB 230K and have no regrets. Lotsa pep and looks great. Makes parking a breeze! Close to 30 MPG mixed city / highway."

Wonderful little car!!!

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"I have had my Mazda2 for a little over 2 months now and I absolutely love it!! I get so many compliments on how it looks and people just stop and stare. It was a great value for all the standard equipment you get. I could not find a small compact new car for under $18K until I came across the Mazda2. I feel like I got all the bells and whistles for a very reasonable price of a little over $14,500. I am a happy girl! :)"

3rd Mazda and not my last.

By on Thursday, March 24, 2011

"I puchased my 2011 Mazda2 the week it came available in the US and I absolutely love it. 7 months later and 9,000+ miles already on my 2, it's proven to be a great car. Oil changes can be a bit pricey (around $90.00 including rotating and balancing your tires) since now most of Mazda's 2011 vehicles use 0w-20 full synthetic oil, but given you can drive around 5-6k miles between oil changes, it's helps to even things out a bit. Even with gas prices soaring, I'm still paying around $25.00 or less per fill up which gets me about 210-225 miles (27-31mpg) per tank before I need to fill up again. Even on long trips, the 2 keeps me quite comfortable. I would definitely enjoy a center console but I'm fine without it for now. This is my 3rd Mazda (96' Protege, 05' Mazda3 & 11' Mazda2), and it certainly won't be my last. Zoom-Zoom :)"

Zoom zoom with a few quirks

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great MPG, feels solid"

Cons: "Garment hooks? Mist option for the rear wiper?"

Lil Red Sled

"Traded my Fit Sport AT for the Mazda 2 because I live in the mountains and was tired of the Fit downshifting seemingly at will; also had some customer service issues with Honda that never got resolved, so I switched brands. The M2 is much more fun to drive than the Fit was, and is getting slightly better gas mileage. Two minor complaints about the Mazda: where are the garment hooks (this is, after all, a four door car, and it would be nice to be able to hang one's clothes)?, and why can't I swipe the back glass just once like I can the windshield? Pretty minor stuff. Had the opportunity recently to drive the M2 in the snow, and it is a great little snow car."

Lil Red Sled

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda MAZDA2 near Honolulu. See local deals