2011 Mazda MAZDA2

8.3

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Great little car!

By on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pros: "surprisingly roomy inside, very comfy, fun drive"

Cons: "low on power going up hills"

"This is a great little car for the money! It has a surprising amount of cargo space when you fold the seats down, and plenty of space for everyday use with the seats up. The front seats are really comfy and very adjustable for both tall and short people. It can fit 4 adults for short drives, although I wouldn't suggest any road trips with four people. It's a lot of fun to drive, and gets good gas mileage."

Great City Car

By on Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Pros: "Great price, compact, gas efficient"

Cons: "Not the most stylish or impressive"

"This is about the smallest 4 door car you can get. It's compact, gets great gas mileage, is easy to park, and is surprisingly spacious. It's not a flashy car, but it is reasonably and very reliable. I've had no mechanical issues whatsoever. Highly recommend if you want a no fuss car in the city."

Overall Great Commuter Car

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Great Value, Relaiable, Fun Car"

Cons: "Missing center armrest."

"I purchased this as a second vehicle to use for commuting. Overall it is fun to drive but it will not win any street races. Overall, it is a good value for the price point. I got (and recommend) the touring instead of the Sport model because the options are nice for a reasonable price. One notable thing is it lacks a center arm rest, at first I figured it would be a bother but I have gotten used to it. Another thing to keep in mind is the car requires synthetic oil so it raises maintenance costs. It is a great commuter car and would be a good first car or car for a college student. I have the manual transmission and recommend that over the automatic because it performs better. I have driven manual transmissions for 10 years and this is defiantly one of the more touchy ones, takes some getting used it."

Great car for the money.

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "Quality, handling, mileage"

Cons: "Needs 10-15% more hp."

"Bought my 2 in the Spring of 2011. Mazda was offering 0% apr for 60 months. How could I say no?! Car handles well, rides quietly for its class, and I consistently exceed the EPA highway of 35mpg. I wish it had more power, but no matter how much a car has, I still want more. Give one a drive. I doubt you'll be disappointed at this price point."

Nice reliable car

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "price, fun to drive, reliability, safety, ride"

Cons: "center shifting cnsole hurts my leg on long trips."

my 11 mazda2

"I have been driving the heck out of my new Mazda2. I bought it in Feb 2011 and already have 24000 on it. I use it for work and sometimes drive long distances."

my 11 mazda2

Brake Issues

By on Monday, January 6, 2014

Pros: "Peppy"

Cons: "Brakes are horrible!"

"My Mazda 2 was originally purchased as a "bargain" choice from a company with a solid reputation for making quality vehicles. However, the Mazda 2 did not have a track record that I could investigate. The car is very sporty and peppy. However, the brakes are a serious issue in this car. Since purchase, I have had this car in to the shop 5 times in the first 30,000 miles for the same issue. The brakes begin to vibrate drastically after about 5000 miles from each repair when stopping at highway speeds. The rotors continue to warp, seems to be inferior quality. They have machined the rotors as well as replaced them completely. The same situation keeps occurring. Now, the vehicle is past it's 36,000 mile warranty, and it appears I will have to continue paying out of my own pocket for additional repairs. Worst set of brakes on a vehicle I have ever had! Beyond that, a great little car ... but brakes are obviously a critical component!"

LOVE My Car!

By on Friday, June 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive. great price. fuel economy. roomy"

Cons: "small exterior"

"I got this car six months ago. To be completely honest, when I drove onto the dealership lot to look at this car I hated it. I took it for a test drive and an hour later I loved it. It’s so fun to drive. It is so comfortable and roomy inside. I would highly recommend this car for people who want a fun, reliable, comfortable car. I would not recommend to those with children, back seat may be too small."

So fun!

By on Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Pros: "Fantastic handling, economical, reliable"

Cons: "Small gas tank, low hp"

"There are a lot of things I like about this little guy, the best thing about this car is absolutely its handling, the steering is so responsive, an absolute delight to drive on curvy roads. It is economical, easy to park and maintain. Sure it could use more hp and a bigger gas tank, but it is still great value for the money."

Reliable, fun to drive, and easy to handle.

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and handles well. Turns on a dime."

"This is the third Mazda I've owned. The reason I keep going back for more? Reliability. I live in the mountains off a dirt road. The drive into town and back is over 100 miles and the highway to and from is busy. I require a car that starts up each and every time. After all, who's going to come out to start my car when I live so far out and I sure don't want to be stranded in town."

Nice Cheap Transportation

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Looks good, good MPG, cheap to own"

Cons: "Does not pass cars well"

"This is the third Mazda I have owned. The other two were the Mazdaspeed 3, and a 1990 truck (back when Mazda built them). I have been really satisfied with all three vehicles. Mazda does a good job with their steering and handling. The Mazda 2 has the same great handling and steering (for a car priced this cheap). It does not have great acceleration as it only has a 1.5 liter engine. I have driven it over the mountains here in California and had no issues whatsoever being able to keep up with traffic. My average MPG is 32. When I drive to the coast I get about 37 MPG since the speed limit is 55 almost the entire way. The cruise cotnrol works well in this vehicle also. Sound system is not bad, I get good bass from speakers. I really like the looks both inside and out as well."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda MAZDA2 near Honolulu. See local deals