2010 Mazda CX-9

Based on 279 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

why cant Mazda give you a key that will last

By on Monday, July 17, 2017

Cons: "the keys to this mazda are the worst made"

"I am outraged that Mazda doesnt supply you with a key fob that will last for the life of the car. Their electronic keys/fob are the absolute worst, and expensive to replace...which is why Im certain they make such a poor quality electronic key.And as for the hard key that is put inside the electronic key...I have lost many of those, because as soon as you drop the electronic key on the ground, the hard key pops out of the case...and is very easy to lose.I have had to tape the hard key to the fob..so as not to lose another one. I have had to purchase about 5 electronic keys since I purchased this car..AND there is no way to attach the key to a key chain...I would like for Mazda to reimburse me for all the keys I have had to purchase because of the awful quality..Aside from this key situation, the car has been very reliable..only now no one can turn the car on except for me, who has figured out how to wrestle with the key. At least I know that no one can steal the car, they would never be able to figure out the key!!!!"

Fantastic Car

By on Friday, June 30, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive and comfortable."

Cons: "Breaks squeak in reverse after sitting over night."

"I bought this car in November of 2012 from a dealer. It has been extremely reliable. I have never had any issues with the car except that the brakes squeak when in reverse after it has been parked over night. I have spoken to several Mazda technicians and they all say it is typical of that year & model. This is a minor complaint and it has never bothered me since everything else is above average. Other than that is has been perfect. The leather interior is top notch quality. My mother has a Honda with leather interior and my opinion is the Mazda leather is of superior quality. Her seats are already showing wear after only 2 years and mine look brand new."

Love my car

By on Thursday, June 22, 2017

Pros: "Its beautiful and spacious"

Cons: "price, gas mileage"

"I went from a 2 door Accord coupe to a 2013 CX-9 Grand Touring. I absolutely love it. I love the size, love the looks. Ill be honest, I hate the gas mileage but luckily I really dont drive it a ton, only 38,000 miles in 3.5 years. I also cant stand the head rests on the first row seats. They tip forward, very uncomfortable for longer rides and you cannot adjust them."

interior (driver Compartment)

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Price was good enough for me to buy."

Cons: "Above"

"All (almost) is great, but a few things I would change. Not enough compartments within arms reach of the driver. The steering wheel is a little small for me. And the last thing some of the dash light (mpg, miles left to go, etc. Just a little to small. But I'm thinking I'll get used to it. But now I'll give it very high 9 over 10."

Great for the Money, Good mid size SUV for 7 seats

By on Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pros: "Strong SUV for good price."

Cons: "Gas mileage is less."

"I looked in to most of the mid size SUV before I settle into buy Mazda CX-9, grand Turing with tech package. I paid $33000 to drive out including tax and all fees. I think I got good deal on price and bought one. Two month later I'm very happy about the driving and feel safe. Almost all the luxury SUV has similar futures and cost lot more money."