2010 Mazda CX-9

Based on 279 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

A Sporty Alternative To Traditional SUVs

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

"Excellent value. Not sure why anyone would purchase a BMW X5 or Mercedes M Class, when this car is available for half the cost. Car handles extremely well, is very quiet, and rides comfortably although it does have a slightly firm suspension - not harsh, just not plush like a Highlander. Interior is well done with all the amenities. 3rd row is convenient - 2nd row seating can be moved forward to create additional room for 3rd row. Gas mileage is so-so - I get 17 in city driving, 21-22 on highway (at 75 mph). Previous car was a Highlander which had a nice ride, but didn't exactly inspire confidence at highway speeds."

great service, great ride

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pros: "reliable, fun to drive and priced right"

"this grand touring has been the best vehicle i have owned out of 22 cars that ive owned. handles like a nimble sedan and is a dream on the road. I have driven 70,000 highway miles in 2 years and it has never disappointed me. Ive had it serviced regularly, put new tires on at 50,000 miles and had the transmission serviced as recommended. NO repairs have been needed. I keep asking the shop to check and see if the brakes need servicing, but not yet."

Great family vehicle

By on Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, Great Looking, Good Power"

Cons: "Terrible mileage"

"We bought this with the rear entertainment system and it's a great overall vehicle for both long and short trips. The only complaint I have is that the gas mileage is terrible. I use it for 95% in-town driving and see about 14 MPG, nowhere NEAR the advertised ratings."

It's not perfect, but it's darn close!

By on Monday, December 16, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, spacious, very comfortable, pretty"

Cons: "not very good on gas"

"I just bought a 2012 CPO (certified pre-owned)Mazda CX9 on Black Friday. I've been eyeballing CX9s for years, but didn't want to wait to make a move until my current vehicle kicked the bucket. Anyway, I bought the Touring model in Dolphin Gray Mica with black leather. I wanted white, but I've been very pleased with the gray. It's very pretty and is easy to keep clean (so far). I love everything about it except the mpg, but I knew it wasn't going to be good, so it wasn't a shocker. It rides so smoothly, has lots of space and is good-looking. It's also very easy to see out of, which was important to me. The Honda Pilot's back window is too big and the Traverse's back window is too small. The CX9 is perfect. I love the design and the layout. I'm very pleased with my purchase. No regrets here!"

Perfect for our growing family!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "holds its resale value easy/fun to drive versitile"

Cons: "smart key is a pain"

"Love this car! we bought it when i was pregnant with our first child, now we have two kids with a third in the near future. Our CX-9 is part of the family! it is extremely versitile, it can hold a ton of kid stuff. The third row seating is really easy to put up and down, and the second row is just wide enough for 3 car seats. overall, i absolutely love this car!"