2010 Mazda CX-9

Based on 276 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

best car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pros: "comfort, reliability"

Cons: "never needed the third seat."

"This car was a complete surprise as to its handling and comfort. I had just sold off a S 420 and had high expectations for the ride. I was not let down, and am reluctant to sell it for the same reason."

Great Vehicle with a Few caveats

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Great overall design, strong motor, comfortable"

Cons: "Trim , Cargo w/3rd row up, low mileage w/issues"

"We bought the Grand touring 2WD with the navigation. It handles like a car and is similar to a minivan in seating. First off we love the CX-9! It has a ton of features and is very comfortable for our family of 5. It can seat 7 but to carry anything other than a few coats. You have to put one of the 3rd row seats down for storage. Roof rack is light duty at best. The Blind spot monitor, back up camera,"

love this car.

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pros: "very nice tight driving car..."

Cons: "front storage areas lacking"

"When looking for cross over, we wanted 3rd row seat but something smaller than Acadia or Enclave...came down to Mazda or the Ford Explorer. The dealer priced the Mazda about 3k less than the Ford comparing apples to apples although the ford has more hp. After a few months we can't find one thing to complain about and that says a lot. Have 2200 lb boat that I will pull in the spring... mileage has average 17.8 around town and as high as 26 on highway. Excellent car so far!!"

Great family SUV

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Size, price, style"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"The only, and I mean only, flaw I can find in this vehicle is the gas mileage. I get 18-20 mpg, and some competitors claim to do a little better. The styling is great, the interior is set up for maximum comfort and there is plenty of room for my two kids, two large dogs, wife and all of our luggage thanks to the trailer hitch and roof rack. For the money there is not a better vehicle out there. I have owned for three years and have needed nothing aside from oil changes."

mazda zoom zoom

By on Sunday, May 1, 2011

"I have not owned this vehicle for a long period of time but did alot of reseach before purchasing this one for the price, reliability and comfort. We currently lease a Lexus RX after two years into the lease we still like the vehicle but the mazda overall is an excellent value for the money and as far for fuel consumption allot of people complian upon it if you looked at the EPA Fuel Econmy Estimates it tells you 16mpg city and 22 highway more or less upon how you drive if anyone looking into purchasing a crossover I personally like the mazda."

Great SUV

By on Friday, March 18, 2011

"I have had my CX-9 for 3 years 56 thousand miles now. I really love my CX-9. However, there are a few improvements I would make. First the leather sets do not wear very well. I would recommend a higher quality leather. I was very disapointed when the leather on my drivers side set started to peel and crack after the first year(not covered under warranty as they considered it normal wear?) 2nd the navigation system needs upgrading. It get you were you want to go, but it may not be the best way to get there. The screen for the navigation system and the back up camera can be hard to see when light hit it. The Last is breaks - rotors warped before 36,000 miles and had to be smoothed out. (I would have liked them to have been replaced, but the warranty would not cover that. Still love the car as it handles great and is very comfortable, but I may look at others for my next purchase as I think it has a few minor quality issues."

Awesome SUV

By on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Awesome SUV! Live in the mountains and it handles the curves and climbs great! I have taken it in the snow and it held the road wonderfully. Big enough to hall my grand kids to the snow along with their gear! No road noise, nice interior-love the red lighting! I really feel secure driving this SUV. Again it's awesome!"

Best 7 seater!

By on Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"I leased my CX-9 and will probably buy at the end of the lease. Amazing handling and car-like ride in city atmosphere. Love the touchscreen Nav, back up camera, etc. Finishes are high quality. Haven't had a single issue in 3 years (except for battery replacements in Smartkey)! Love that it takes regular gas, although MPG could be better (but I have a lead foot). Great for city driving and long family trips. Love the sliding 2nd row for the kids which moves up when there are people in the 3rd row. Adequate on snow and ice, but would be better with less sporty tires. Love the more responsive ride of the 20"wheels. My only complaint is the uncomfortable front headrests for short people. We considered the MDX, Acadia, Q7 and Pilot before choosing the Mazda. Excellent 7 seater SUV!!"

amazing vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"The amount of car that I got for my dollar was amazing, truly a fun and exciting car to drive, has everything that I could want and more. I have never thought I would own a mazda but now that I do I will never buy anything else."

Buy This CUV

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"I am a 56 yr old man and my last vehicle was a GMC Envoy. OH MY...this CX-9 (loaded GT fwd) is an unbelievable improvement. I have a 2008 with 34,000 miles and have not had one single issue. This is by leaps and bounds the very best auto I have ever owned. Smooth riding, very quiet, quick, sporty and more room than the Envoy or my Tahoe I owned before the Envoy. Anyone needing a 3 row vehicle or something with cargo space is foolish not to look at this auto. I have the white on gray with nav, dvd, bluetooth, and all the bells and whistles. Not one single problem!!! MPG is ok with 18 city and 22/23 hwy. Drive through the mountains of Colorado and the fwd is fantastic! All I can say is if you are in the market for a SUV or CUV, you will cheat yourself big time if you don't check out the Mazda CX-9!"