2009 Mazda CX-9

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Zoom-Zoom SUV

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Just plain fun to drive. Handles great, very good pickup, fantastic brakes and super AWD system. Silky smooth transmission. Quiet riding/interior, but somewhat of a bump ride when the road gets rough, but is very responsive in steering. Plenty of room, good sounding stock stereo, comfy seats. Not enough room to store all nick-nacks. Milage is somewhat sketchy, but if you drive mellow (no jack rabbit starts) you can easily get over 20MPG. All in all its a super CUV!!"

I think it's a little pricey but I've enjoyed it.

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "reliable, dependable, sturdy, fun to drive"

Cons: "too pricey"

"I bought my 2007 CX9 in 2008. It is black with taupe leather interior. Comes with all the bells and whistles. I haven't had any problems with it. Great travel vehicle for the family. The kids can watch movies, play games and it can seat up to 7 people! The original battery lasted 6 years (not bad at all) and I just recently replaced it. I think the CX9's are a little pricey or perhaps we could have negotiated better. Thank goodness I can use regular gas otherwise a high monthly note on top of having to use the top grade gas would be a bit much to handle. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good dependable family car and can afford it. Thank goodness mine will be paid off soon!"

Sleek, Sofisticated, Satisfying

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"This is a VERY impressive vehicle. The quality and fine appointments are close to much more expensive Japanese luxury sedans. I know, I've owned three. Every little control button is lighted, the safety and technical features are outstanding. The included features and options on this 'Grand Touring' are abundant and remarkable...the "Bose" sound system is state -of -the-art, even the wipers are automatic and silent. The navagation and bluetooth systems "listen" and respond. One gets a safe and "enveloped" feel in the comfortable bolstered leather seats, with unexpected interior roominess and ambiance. Lots of power, tight turning radius. Exterior styling is 'head-turning'. This is one vehicle that you will sometimes just want to "take a ride" in, or you'll wish your destination was another 30 miles away. Don't miss taking a long look at this one. Outstanding...Seriously"

Nice car for a larger car need.

By on Sunday, July 17, 2016

Pros: "nice seats and durability"

Cons: "A little noisy on high way, might just be mine."

"Larger storage with all back seats down, have moved plenty large boxes and coaches. Smaller kids can sit comfortable in the third row, as five full size adults sit in front and middle seat. This car has given me lots of safety, while providing a smooth ride for family and friends. I would recommend this to anyone."

Best 7 passenger SUV for the money

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, quite and smooth, bose stereo"

Cons: "low mpg, no fog lights/roof rail on Touring model"

"We bought this vehicle in early Oct 2012. We got the AWD Touring model with the Bose and Moonroof package and 2-tone leather interior for $29K. Already put in almost 4k miles in less than 3 months, drove it from SF to San Diego twice. The ride is smooth and quite, it drives like a car not as an SUV. Very roomy inside and easy access to the 3rd row compare to Toyota Highlander, Volvo XC90 and BMW X5. So far so good. Can't wait to try out the AWD when we go to the snow next month."