2007 Mazda CX-9

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Fantastic Car

By on Friday, June 30, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive and comfortable."

Cons: "Breaks squeak in reverse after sitting over night."

"I bought this car in November of 2012 from a dealer. It has been extremely reliable. I have never had any issues with the car except that the brakes squeak when in reverse after it has been parked over night. I have spoken to several Mazda technicians and they all say it is typical of that year & model. This is a minor complaint and it has never bothered me since everything else is above average. Other than that is has been perfect. The leather interior is top notch quality. My mother has a Honda with leather interior and my opinion is the Mazda leather is of superior quality. Her seats are already showing wear after only 2 years and mine look brand new."

Love my car

By on Thursday, June 22, 2017

Pros: "Its beautiful and spacious"

Cons: "price, gas mileage"

"I went from a 2 door Accord coupe to a 2013 CX-9 Grand Touring. I absolutely love it. I love the size, love the looks. Ill be honest, I hate the gas mileage but luckily I really dont drive it a ton, only 38,000 miles in 3.5 years. I also cant stand the head rests on the first row seats. They tip forward, very uncomfortable for longer rides and you cannot adjust them."

interior (driver Compartment)

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Price was good enough for me to buy."

Cons: "Above"

"All (almost) is great, but a few things I would change. Not enough compartments within arms reach of the driver. The steering wheel is a little small for me. And the last thing some of the dash light (mpg, miles left to go, etc. Just a little to small. But I'm thinking I'll get used to it. But now I'll give it very high 9 over 10."

Great for the Money, Good mid size SUV for 7 seats

By on Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pros: "Strong SUV for good price."

Cons: "Gas mileage is less."

"I looked in to most of the mid size SUV before I settle into buy Mazda CX-9, grand Turing with tech package. I paid $33000 to drive out including tax and all fees. I think I got good deal on price and bought one. Two month later I'm very happy about the driving and feel safe. Almost all the luxury SUV has similar futures and cost lot more money."

Great value, great handling

By on Monday, July 8, 2013

Pros: "Everything but the mileage"

Cons: "Mileage so far, but need to break in the engine"

"We lookeed at the Dodge Journey (drove like a truck), the Hyundai Santa Fe Limited and Kia (Both were more difficult to enter the third row). This car was, by far, the most stylish and comfortable to drive. Good pick-up, smooth ride, and the interior driver/passenger compartment feels luxurious. Bought the Grand Touring, need to finish breaking in the engine, then a road triip is in order. We sold my wife's VW Eos hard-top convertible, worst car we've ever owned. Upgraded wheels on this one (20 inch powder coated black) DVD, Nav system, Bose = $36,000 total. Not bad."