2012 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Replaced my minivan!!

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, handles well"

Cons: "none yet!"

"I just bought this car in June. It has about 4500 miles on it and I love it. The only problem has been that we've already had to have the rotors smoothed - the brakes were pulsating at 60 mph. Other than that, I've got no complaints. I looked at alot of other cars before buying my CX7 and the CX7 had the most options at the best price."

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Overall decent vehicle. Real world MPG is about 21 combined. Had a great lease deal, so no regrets. A few cons to consider would be: An initial "thunk" sound when the front windows are put down... they go down a quick inch, pause, then continue down. The other minor annoyance is the sound the AC compressor makes when you're sitting still or idling. You can hear it very audibly turning on and off every 10 seconds or so. Other than that, LOTS of room in the back, rear seats go down flat and easily. Good entry level crossover, with lots of standard options."

Love My CX7

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"If nothing else you have got to take this baby for a test drive! It just wants to go, go and then go some more. Everything is at your fingertips - radio, air controls, cruise, etc... Plenty of room with easy fold down back seats. Fuel should be a big consideration though - mileage is about 18-20 mpg and you do use Premium costing you an extra 20 cents a gallon. It will cost you an extra $275 per 25,000 mile...."

Perfect For Me

By on Thursday, September 6, 2007

"I test drove this crossover after driving a Toyota Camry and decided the CX-7 was for me! I travel a lot during the day on the highways and loved that the CX-7 sits up higher than a sedan; you can see so much better. The Turbo engine makes it easy to merge onto a highway and get around other drivers. The large tires give me a sense of complete control and great handling. The ride is similar to an SUV; the styling of the car is awesome with simple lines and controls on the steering wheel. We bought the base-model Sport and has everything you'll ever need. You can get an iPod hook up installed inexpensively at the dealership as well. I love this vehicle and would recommend it to anyone. More than enough room for future children and easy flip down back seats for even more room!"

Fun To Drive

By on Monday, May 28, 2007

"This is a great car to drive. The styling and performance are top noch. Turbo lag is minimal and the CX7 is up to speed as needed. I have had to take the car to the dealership because the back windows did not work. The dealer has been very good at solving the problem so far. This is my first Mazda and I have been happy with it to this point."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals