2010 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

great car

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Only compromise with this car is towing capability, because of the 4 cyl and low torque. Other than that, it gets better gas mileage than my wife's RX8 which only gets 19mpg and the cx7 usually feels like it runs better because the turbo kicks in pretty quick. People complaining about the gas mileage probably have it revving in the turbo range a lot, or drive a lot of hills or stop and go. On the highway you can get about 24 mpg, but in the city and when you are doing a lot of quick starts and hard stops it can drop as low as 15 or so because the turbo really sucks gas. The manual mode shift is awesome for highway passing, just drop it down to 4th or 5th and pass pretty much anybody in the way. This car is comparable to most vehicles several thousand dollars more expensive."

The CX-7 rocks!!

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I love my car. The '07s had a couple kinks that got fixed and I've had no problems with my '08. It looks awesome, drives great, is very comfortable, it's great. I got it to hold my family of four better than my last car and it has exceeded every expecation. My kids love it, we love it, it does everything with Zoom-Zoom while looking great and at the best price. Get one, you'll love it!"

Worth the money

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Just past one year of ownership. The commercials do not live up to the vehicle, it's racy, stylish, fun to drive. Would purchase all over again !!!!It definitly has ZOOM ZOOM"

dont buy

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"we have leased this vehicle for a year on a 2 year lease and will be getting rid of it soon has good and bad qualities but the bad out way the good. The milage is not good 18 in town 21 on the road takes premium gas, road noise on freeway is unexceptable plows real bad on snow covered roads rides rough navigation takes a 4 year degree to understand even the dealer counld not show us!! the owners manual for the nav is small print and as clear as mud!!great looking car though we get lots of comments handles good good power"

By on Friday, September 7, 2007

"We were one of the first to own this vehicle. Took about 2 months before we saw another on the road. Great car! Very comfortable, great to drive, and seems really well-built. Have had absolutely no problems with it. Only complaint is gas mileage isn't what I hoped for, but it's used mainly for short trips, and we average about 17 MPG. Much better on longer trips, tho."

Awesome car!

By on Sunday, March 26, 2017

Reason: New Car

Pros: "Power, handling, maintenance"

Cons: "Not made anymore"

"I just sold my 2010 CX-7 to my daughter with confidence. It has been a great car, totally fun to drive, lots of power and great handling. Maintenance was just routine, nothing out of the ordinary."

Wonderful Suv,perfect size

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive plus great mileage"

Cons: "None,wish they still made it."

"What a great Suv,it does everything right. Great handling and unbelievable mileage. I have got 32 mpg on the highway and consistently get 26 around town. This car is fun to drive,you will love it.Like Mazda says zoom zoom!"

This is a good car, require a good maintenance

By on Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pros: "Very quick and fun to drive"

Cons: "Require good maintenance and like gas"

"Own this car for 7 years, for a small SUV (crossover) it has a very good performance in all condtions, turbo works fine however like a gas, the most impresive is suspenssion and road handling, it has very sensative and quick response stearing, automatic trans with MT option works well specially in hilly driving allowing the down shift to control speed better (if you are driving with the kids)After 3 sets of Goodyear RSA's I put the Bridgestone tires, it was a good change"

It is a great car, I love to drive this car.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

"Wonderful car, great value, a wonderful car to drive. Zoom Zoom lives up to the words."

Very haapy drive

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Good price, fun to drive"

Cons: "hated dealing with service department"

"We live in the D.C. area and drive in heavy traffic. Great highway driver. Good gas mileage (compared to '04 Murano traded-in. Great looks (Black Cherry/beige leather)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals