2009 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great, Reliable Car

By on Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Pros: "Great Price and Value"

"I have owned this car for over 7 years and driven it 109,000 miles. The car performs well and with regular scheduled maintenance continues to run problem free. It is a great car at a reasonable price. The Mazda (my second one) provides more for less money."

Love My CX7

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"If nothing else you have got to take this baby for a test drive! It just wants to go, go and then go some more. Everything is at your fingertips - radio, air controls, cruise, etc... Plenty of room with easy fold down back seats. Fuel should be a big consideration though - mileage is about 18-20 mpg and you do use Premium costing you an extra 20 cents a gallon. It will cost you an extra $275 per 25,000 mile...."

Replaced my minivan!!

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, handles well"

Cons: "none yet!"

"I just bought this car in June. It has about 4500 miles on it and I love it. The only problem has been that we've already had to have the rotors smoothed - the brakes were pulsating at 60 mph. Other than that, I've got no complaints. I looked at alot of other cars before buying my CX7 and the CX7 had the most options at the best price."

Fun To Drive

By on Monday, May 28, 2007

"This is a great car to drive. The styling and performance are top noch. Turbo lag is minimal and the CX7 is up to speed as needed. I have had to take the car to the dealership because the back windows did not work. The dealer has been very good at solving the problem so far. This is my first Mazda and I have been happy with it to this point."

ZOOM, ZOOM

By on Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Pros: "Superb handling, extremely reliable, sporty look"

Cons: "Short headlight bulb life, thin body material"

"I have had this car for 5 years and bought new. I LOVE how it handles and its reliability. Has about 52k on it and I have never had to do much but get oil changes. My husband is not impressed with the thin body panels and road noise but I dont really notice. I have custom floor mats which helped with the noise and it seems most new cars have tin can panels. I DO have an issue with the headlights/bulbs. I changed them myself when the car was about 3 years old and they lasted about 6 months (I wore gloves and wiped the bulb with alcohol, so spare me). I took it to my mechanic to have them replaced when they burnt out (It was like -30 and I couldnt feel my fingers in my unheated garage) and they managed to mess up the whole headlight assembly to the point where neither light shown on my lane (replaced bulbs incorrectly and tried to adjust left to right when they only adjust up and down). The mechanic footed the 1200 bill to have them replaced about 6 months ago and now I have another bulb out. I should also mention changing these bulbs takes long skinny arms, tiny hands, and x-ray vision! Overall I like this car and it has been an excellent replacement for the garbage Dodge caravan that it replaced!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals