2008 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 339 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Nice vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Nice looking vehicle...comfortable inside. Problems with the gas cap, but was replaced with warranty. Gas mileage not so great..."

good car

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"I have owned several SUVs and minivans. This one is the best looking of all of them. My kids are in college now, so I don't have to fit them in often (but my dogs love going for rides!) My major concern with this vehicle is the gas mileage. I average 16 mpg-very poor for a 4 cylinder vehicle! Other than that, I love it! It has gotten me up my hilly road in several snow storms, where other vehicles had to park at the bottom and get a ride up! I really got this vehicle for the AWD feature, and the cheap lease price, but I am looking into getting something with better gas mileage now."

great choice

By on Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Had a 01 BMW X5, which was great until 110K, everythng started to break. Bought the CX-7. Rides like the bemer. Has the performance and road feel of the BMW. Very happy with this car, except its a pig on gas."

Love it!

By on Friday, May 23, 2008

"It has the Go Power I need, it is style, speed, and comfort all in one. It had a few recalls which were a barely a bother. I love the cargo area, but it should have a handle on the inside of the rear door. I wanted a fast car and a SUV, and that is EXACTLY what I got!"

ZOOM ZOOM

By on Friday, May 16, 2008

"I love my CX-7 I have had it for a little over a year now. Never had any problems with it. It has the power to keep up with almost anything on the road. The gas mileage isnt the best but then show me acar that is fun to drive and looks good and gets good gas mileage. Other then the gas mileage it is a fun car and is even funner to drive in the mountians and to take road trips in."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals