2008 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Love My CX7

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"If nothing else you have got to take this baby for a test drive! It just wants to go, go and then go some more. Everything is at your fingertips - radio, air controls, cruise, etc... Plenty of room with easy fold down back seats. Fuel should be a big consideration though - mileage is about 18-20 mpg and you do use Premium costing you an extra 20 cents a gallon. It will cost you an extra $275 per 25,000 mile...."

Replaced my minivan!!

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, handles well"

Cons: "none yet!"

"I just bought this car in June. It has about 4500 miles on it and I love it. The only problem has been that we've already had to have the rotors smoothed - the brakes were pulsating at 60 mph. Other than that, I've got no complaints. I looked at alot of other cars before buying my CX7 and the CX7 had the most options at the best price."

Fun To Drive

By on Monday, May 28, 2007

"This is a great car to drive. The styling and performance are top noch. Turbo lag is minimal and the CX7 is up to speed as needed. I have had to take the car to the dealership because the back windows did not work. The dealer has been very good at solving the problem so far. This is my first Mazda and I have been happy with it to this point."

Great, Reliable Car

By on Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Pros: "Great Price and Value"

"I have owned this car for over 7 years and driven it 109,000 miles. The car performs well and with regular scheduled maintenance continues to run problem free. It is a great car at a reasonable price. The Mazda (my second one) provides more for less money."

By on Friday, April 23, 2010

"The Turbo is very powerful & ready whenever you need it!"

Solid performer

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"This is the first vehicle that I have ever own that I actually want to keep driving after putting 42K miles in the rear view mirror. Oil changes are not an easy thing on this car; the mechanic at Jiffy Lube allways seems to have a problem with the oil filter. Besides that, the car is a solid vehicle with great handling and accelation characteristics. It is a blast to drive, I can honestly say this because my previous vehicle was a Mazda RX-8."

Love it

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"I bought my vehicle in Nov06, and have had only minor issues with it. I enjoy driving it everyday. Yes, I agree Mazda should have done a better job on the wind noise. I wonder if the people who said it only has one charger up front, have found the one in the center console."

absolutely love

By on Thursday, March 26, 2009

"I love the power of this vehicle. It out performed all the v-6 engines I test drove and I'm always the first off the light. I LOVE THIS CAR. My only complaint is that the roof is low and not a comfortable ride for anyone over 5'8."

Best Car I ever owned Ne or used !

By on Saturday, March 7, 2009

"I have only had this vehicle for 3 month's (Winter month's) and it has far surpassed my expectations for a vehicle in the price range I got it for. It had one owner a busines 2-year lease or owner who followed the suggested servicing rules layed out by Mazda. As far as I am concerned I got a brand new 32k CX-7 grand Touring SUV for 20k with no strings attached. I got moe than I paid for. I'll let you know in two years how I feeel then. I would not wast your time for my 2-year evaluation when I know without a doubt I got the best. This is my 3rd Mazda, a B4000 truck, a CX-5 Crosover, and now the CX-7. Take it for me your in the right place if your looking for your money's worth in a vehicle"

great car

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Only compromise with this car is towing capability, because of the 4 cyl and low torque. Other than that, it gets better gas mileage than my wife's RX8 which only gets 19mpg and the cx7 usually feels like it runs better because the turbo kicks in pretty quick. People complaining about the gas mileage probably have it revving in the turbo range a lot, or drive a lot of hills or stop and go. On the highway you can get about 24 mpg, but in the city and when you are doing a lot of quick starts and hard stops it can drop as low as 15 or so because the turbo really sucks gas. The manual mode shift is awesome for highway passing, just drop it down to 4th or 5th and pass pretty much anybody in the way. This car is comparable to most vehicles several thousand dollars more expensive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals