2008 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 339 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best Car I ever owned Ne or used !

By on Saturday, March 7, 2009

"I have only had this vehicle for 3 month's (Winter month's) and it has far surpassed my expectations for a vehicle in the price range I got it for. It had one owner a busines 2-year lease or owner who followed the suggested servicing rules layed out by Mazda. As far as I am concerned I got a brand new 32k CX-7 grand Touring SUV for 20k with no strings attached. I got moe than I paid for. I'll let you know in two years how I feeel then. I would not wast your time for my 2-year evaluation when I know without a doubt I got the best. This is my 3rd Mazda, a B4000 truck, a CX-5 Crosover, and now the CX-7. Take it for me your in the right place if your looking for your money's worth in a vehicle"

great car

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Only compromise with this car is towing capability, because of the 4 cyl and low torque. Other than that, it gets better gas mileage than my wife's RX8 which only gets 19mpg and the cx7 usually feels like it runs better because the turbo kicks in pretty quick. People complaining about the gas mileage probably have it revving in the turbo range a lot, or drive a lot of hills or stop and go. On the highway you can get about 24 mpg, but in the city and when you are doing a lot of quick starts and hard stops it can drop as low as 15 or so because the turbo really sucks gas. The manual mode shift is awesome for highway passing, just drop it down to 4th or 5th and pass pretty much anybody in the way. This car is comparable to most vehicles several thousand dollars more expensive."

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Overall decent vehicle. Real world MPG is about 21 combined. Had a great lease deal, so no regrets. A few cons to consider would be: An initial "thunk" sound when the front windows are put down... they go down a quick inch, pause, then continue down. The other minor annoyance is the sound the AC compressor makes when you're sitting still or idling. You can hear it very audibly turning on and off every 10 seconds or so. Other than that, LOTS of room in the back, rear seats go down flat and easily. Good entry level crossover, with lots of standard options."

The CX-7 rocks!!

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I love my car. The '07s had a couple kinks that got fixed and I've had no problems with my '08. It looks awesome, drives great, is very comfortable, it's great. I got it to hold my family of four better than my last car and it has exceeded every expecation. My kids love it, we love it, it does everything with Zoom-Zoom while looking great and at the best price. Get one, you'll love it!"

Worth the money

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Just past one year of ownership. The commercials do not live up to the vehicle, it's racy, stylish, fun to drive. Would purchase all over again !!!!It definitly has ZOOM ZOOM"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals