2007 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 338 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Overall decent vehicle. Real world MPG is about 21 combined. Had a great lease deal, so no regrets. A few cons to consider would be: An initial "thunk" sound when the front windows are put down... they go down a quick inch, pause, then continue down. The other minor annoyance is the sound the AC compressor makes when you're sitting still or idling. You can hear it very audibly turning on and off every 10 seconds or so. Other than that, LOTS of room in the back, rear seats go down flat and easily. Good entry level crossover, with lots of standard options."

The CX-7 rocks!!

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I love my car. The '07s had a couple kinks that got fixed and I've had no problems with my '08. It looks awesome, drives great, is very comfortable, it's great. I got it to hold my family of four better than my last car and it has exceeded every expecation. My kids love it, we love it, it does everything with Zoom-Zoom while looking great and at the best price. Get one, you'll love it!"

I like it, buttttt

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I have owned the CX-7 since Oct. 2007. I don't know what all these people are talking about regarding mileage! I consistently average 23-25 mpg on the freeway and just last month got 27 mpg on a long trip! My only complaint is the ride. The suspension is a little too tight for me. I too had the engine light problem in the beginning but the third time was a charm when I took it to the dealer. They were always extremely nice and always gave me a free car to drive. Some of the interior is a little cheesy (the fake nickel trim) but overall the car drives extremely well and you couldn't ask for better brakes! For the price it is an excellent value."

Worth the money

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Just past one year of ownership. The commercials do not live up to the vehicle, it's racy, stylish, fun to drive. Would purchase all over again !!!!It definitly has ZOOM ZOOM"

dont buy

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"we have leased this vehicle for a year on a 2 year lease and will be getting rid of it soon has good and bad qualities but the bad out way the good. The milage is not good 18 in town 21 on the road takes premium gas, road noise on freeway is unexceptable plows real bad on snow covered roads rides rough navigation takes a 4 year degree to understand even the dealer counld not show us!! the owners manual for the nav is small print and as clear as mud!!great looking car though we get lots of comments handles good good power"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals