2007 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

The CX-7 rocks!!

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I love my car. The '07s had a couple kinks that got fixed and I've had no problems with my '08. It looks awesome, drives great, is very comfortable, it's great. I got it to hold my family of four better than my last car and it has exceeded every expecation. My kids love it, we love it, it does everything with Zoom-Zoom while looking great and at the best price. Get one, you'll love it!"

Worth the money

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Just past one year of ownership. The commercials do not live up to the vehicle, it's racy, stylish, fun to drive. Would purchase all over again !!!!It definitly has ZOOM ZOOM"

dont buy

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"we have leased this vehicle for a year on a 2 year lease and will be getting rid of it soon has good and bad qualities but the bad out way the good. The milage is not good 18 in town 21 on the road takes premium gas, road noise on freeway is unexceptable plows real bad on snow covered roads rides rough navigation takes a 4 year degree to understand even the dealer counld not show us!! the owners manual for the nav is small print and as clear as mud!!great looking car though we get lots of comments handles good good power"

By on Friday, September 7, 2007

"We were one of the first to own this vehicle. Took about 2 months before we saw another on the road. Great car! Very comfortable, great to drive, and seems really well-built. Have had absolutely no problems with it. Only complaint is gas mileage isn't what I hoped for, but it's used mainly for short trips, and we average about 17 MPG. Much better on longer trips, tho."

ZOOM, ZOOM

By on Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Pros: "Superb handling, extremely reliable, sporty look"

Cons: "Short headlight bulb life, thin body material"

"I have had this car for 5 years and bought new. I LOVE how it handles and its reliability. Has about 52k on it and I have never had to do much but get oil changes. My husband is not impressed with the thin body panels and road noise but I dont really notice. I have custom floor mats which helped with the noise and it seems most new cars have tin can panels. I DO have an issue with the headlights/bulbs. I changed them myself when the car was about 3 years old and they lasted about 6 months (I wore gloves and wiped the bulb with alcohol, so spare me). I took it to my mechanic to have them replaced when they burnt out (It was like -30 and I couldnt feel my fingers in my unheated garage) and they managed to mess up the whole headlight assembly to the point where neither light shown on my lane (replaced bulbs incorrectly and tried to adjust left to right when they only adjust up and down). The mechanic footed the 1200 bill to have them replaced about 6 months ago and now I have another bulb out. I should also mention changing these bulbs takes long skinny arms, tiny hands, and x-ray vision! Overall I like this car and it has been an excellent replacement for the garbage Dodge caravan that it replaced!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals