2013 Mazda CX-5

Based on 194 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Really enjoying it

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "comfort, mpg, fun to drive"

Cons: "right side blind spot"

"As that guy who never wanted an SUV and only had bad things to say about them, i am surprised and pleased how much I'm enjoying the CX-5. When you suddenly have 2 kids and live in a high mountain town in a poor country with bad roads, an SUV starts to make more sense. Coming from a small sporty hatchback, the CX-5 is easy and fun to drive, not truck like, not a gas hog, roomy, and looks great. So far only 1 complaint and 1 concern: complaint - the lane change view over your right shoulder is pretty bad, big blind spot there although the right side mirror is quite good; concern - the manual trans is good but sometimes it feels like the gearbox might be headed for trouble, there's just something there in the way it enters the gear slot that feels like its not as clean as it should be brand new. other than that all positive, i would easily recommend it."

love love this car

By on Monday, December 21, 2015

Pros: "drives smooth, good gas mileage"

Cons: "brakes sometimes can be not sensitive"

"I absolutely love this car. It drives like a sedan, extremely smooth and was torn between the CR-V and this car rated the top in its class and I haven't had any problems with it, although only had it for about a year but I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I had a sedan before this and now I absolutely love this car, would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a small crossover."

Very attractive elegant car!

By on Sunday, March 06, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks very beautiful and luxurious"

"Ever since I saw the Mazda CX-5 it was very beautiful and luxurious. The look reminds me of a BMW. I couldn't be happier for the purchase I have made! I received the AMD touring with the tan/sand cloth interior and titanium flash exterior!! Extremely gorgeous in all types of light! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a compact crossover SUV. It is not big but not small either, its just perfect. The seats are very comfortable and the steering is firm but user friendly. The cabin noise is a lot better than I the reviews I have seen on youtube. I would recommend not taking the cons on youtube reviews very serious!The only way to see for yourself is to actually go to a car dealership and look at the car. You will be very surprised on how amazing this car is. The back seat leg room and space is more than enough for this kind of car."

Excellent Excellent Automobile

By on Saturday, January 09, 2016

Pros: "# os airbags-backup camera-blind spot mirror"

Cons: "I have no cons"

"Excellent Small SUV...Can find nothing negative to report...but then I have only 3590 miles on it in 7 months ownership"

Has been a great car.

By on Saturday, April 02, 2016

Pros: "great gas mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "quality of carpet & seats need to be upgraded"

"Other than some minor cosmetic issues with trim, it has been a very reliable and fun to drive vehicle. Has great get up and go and handles very well. A gasket around the drivers door has let loose and it hangs down. (Actually talked to another CX5 owner with the same problem.) Front passenger seat has upholstery fabric ends popping out of the side of the seat. Wish they offered more interior color options. Disappointed in the carpeting, as it seems like more of a heavy felt than carpet and is hard to remove dirt."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-5 near Honolulu. See local deals