2000 Mazda B-Series Regular Cab

8.3

Based on 247 Ratings for the 1998 - 2009 models.

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"My husband purchased this truck new in 2000 and it has been a great vehicle - very dependable and no problems. Wich it got better gas mileage."

Great Truck

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"I owned a 2000, and missed it, so I bought an '03. Not a Hot Rod, but a Great Basic vehicle."

INCREDIBLE VALUE

By on Monday, April 21, 2008

"all I've had to do in addition to regular maintenance is replace the alternator... this truck has 120,000 miles on it and is still truckin'! I've driven cross country, moved myself 6 times(not including helping friends), hauled topsoil, will very likely buy another... if this puppy ever dies. Incredible value!"

Best Small Truck Ever

By on Monday, September 5, 2011

Pros: "everything"

"Bought this truck brand new in 1999, still have it. No problems at all, no expense other than upkeep, 115000 miles, has been a great truck for 12 years."

Rebuilt wreck Mazda b2300

By on Monday, August 6, 2007

"For four years I have been driving a 2002 Mazda B2300 which I purchased as a rebuilt wreck. It gets GREAT gas mileage - in the summer, 27 mpg at 75, 30 at 65, 33 at 55 (in the winter or running around town it gets 3 to 5 mpg less). The heater blows hot, the air blows ice cold, and the seats are reasonably comfortable. I'm 6'1" and can wear a hat. The ride is smooth (for a pickup) and there is not much wind noise or road noise. The only repairs have been new front brakes at 70,000 miles(attributable to its former life as a parts runner), radiator repair at 100,000 miles (attributable to the wreck?) and new ball joints at 115,000. Two annoyances are that the dome light has odd behavior, and that the auto-adjust clutch sometimes feels spongy. It always recovers w/o any service, and I've never had to add fluid. It is set up for fuel economy. The consequence is that the throttle response feels slow at lower RPMS, but at higher engine speeds it is plenty zippy. I've pulled a single-axle rental moving trailer clear full of houshold items, with a full-size piano in the pickup bed, with no problem (I kept it in 4th gear, not overdrive) and got over 20 mpg. At 117,000 miles the oil still stays clean between drain intervals (I go 3000 - 5000 miles) and I've never had to add oil. This pickup has the nasty sideways hop on bumps or railroad tracks that all pickups have, but it is worse than others I have driven. Could be a result of the wreck but the 4-wheel alignment checks out fine so I surmise it is a design fault."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda B-Series Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals