1997 Mazda B-Series Cab Plus

Based on 128 Ratings for the 1994 - 1997 models.

Best little truck

By on Monday, April 7, 2008

"This little gem has 146,800 miles on it. Runs like a champ. I've only had to replace the power steering pump. Nothing else. I bought a new Pilot and this little guy sits around alot!. But everytime I get in it....3 months or more sometimes..it starts right up and has lots of get up and go!"

If you treat it right, it will never die!

By on Saturday, April 2, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, Great Value, Safe, Cheap Parts/Repairs"

Cons: "Unattractive, Gas Mileage"

"I bought this vehicle from a friend, which means I paid less than what it was worth. I paid 1200 for this vehicle over a year ago. Now, let me say, the body is damaged from previous wrecks, but that isn't the fault of anyone but the previous owner. It's had some issues in the beginning, due to poor previous maintenance. But let me say, I got a hold of this truck and started repairing things as I went along ( in the order of importance) and it hasn't given me any trouble. It uses a bit too much gas and oil, but for the price, it's quite a bargain. I commute to work. About 2 hours every day of drive time, and it's a real winner. It never dies! Even with small issues or what have you, it never gives me any problems. As someone who doesn't have a lot of extra cash, this is a great truck for me. If you don't maintenance, it will ride until the wheels fall off. If you DO maintenance and treat it right, I honestly believe it will never die. This truck is 21 years old, and it's twice as reliable as the vehicles of my peers that are much younger and more expensive. I think it's a great daily driver and worth every penny I've spent. It isn't a pretty truck, but it's definitely a good one. Great for a new driver or first time buyer, especially if you feel that learning to drive a manual is a valuable skill to have. Probably the easiest manual truck I've driven. This might also have to do with the size."

fantastic truck

By on Thursday, April 14, 2011

"160,000 miles with just basic maintanance. I would recomend this truck to anyone needing a small truck that gets good gas mileage."

Versitile Vehicle

By on Monday, November 22, 2010

"I have had my Mazda B-3000 as original and have driven it in all weather conditions. It has been stored outside for all it's life and subjected to a variety of uses including farm, urban furniture mover and overall slop bucket. Throughout it has proven to be a reliable,, utilitarian vehicle and hasn't needed ANY motor repairs in my 16 years of ownership. I have however replaced the brakes, clutch and spark plug harness over the years. I will keep my Mazda for many more years, I hope!! We have a love affair going!"

great reliable vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"I have owned a 1995 Mazda PU since it was new. Never had any problems out of the truck, it has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Still runs like a brand new one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda B-Series Cab Plus near Honolulu. See local deals