1995 Mazda 929

8.2

Based on 32 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

It's the Energizer car

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"I recently broke the 150K mile mark and I am the original owner. The 929 is still tight and has no major repairs other than the usual oil, tires and timing belt at 60K miles. Stopped for gas the other day and a couple drove up next to me at the pump. I overheard her ask him what kind of car it was. He said he thought it was "that new 2008 Lexus that just came out". Not bad for a 13 year old Mazda. (I took off all emblems on the back of the car when I bought it new to clean up the look) Enjoy this great car."

Good Car New

By on Friday, June 27, 2008

"We have a 94 with 145,000 miles. The car was purchased in 98 with 40,000 miles and has been virtually trouble free until now. It has run great and we have made several out of town trips..but now the bad part - The valve cover gaskets started leaking and it costs $1500 to fix. The main vacuum hose costs $400 to replace. A lot of the parts have to be bought from the dealer. The leather is shot. The struts and shocks need replacing. The rear window motors are gone. This is a great car until it gets old and needs repairs. Unless you want one for sentimental reasons, I would stay away from an old one. Don't buy one if it has over 70,000 miles."

A Superb Automobile

By on Saturday, December 22, 2007

"I have owned this car for 14 years ... wow ... It has simpley been the best I've ever owned ... still looks great, nicely styled ... still gets positive comments ... exceptionally reliable ... only problem ever was replaced starter ... handles well ... performs well ... a great road car ... comfortable ... I keep it because it has been so excellent in all respects except for small trunk and no cup holders. At 115K still runs great, is tight and comfortable."

Wonderful ride and friend for all these years

By on Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pros: "nice interior, lots of power, comfortable"

Cons: "trunk isn't huge but multi CD player is back there"

"Mazda 929 looks like a Jag with lots of power. Nice interior. Had a few AC issues early on and then nothing major except new tires and one replacement of radiator. LOVE this car. Finally I need to let go of and let someone else appreciate."

By on Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"This car has been in our family since it was bought brand new in 1993. We have never had a problem with it. Still drives great after 15 years."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda 929 near Honolulu. See local deals