2002 Mazda 626

7.4

Based on 356 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

worst vehicle i've owned

By on Monday, February 23, 2009

"I do not like this car very much. It always seemed to have a major repair needed. I purchased it for a reasonable amount but the work that I have put into it has been more than the purchase price. On the outside it looks like a pretty nice looking car and when it is working fine it drives ok, but I would definetly not sell this car to a friend that I want to keep."

WORST 4,000 ever wasted

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"I brought this car used and just like many others who wrote bad reviews about this car the transmission gave way less than a week that I had it. In total the transmission was repaired three times out of the dealer's pocket because there was a warranty still on the transmission(that I did not know about until the transmission gave up). I would not recommend this as a car anyone should buy, its handling is kind of strange too. Hopefully Mazda Zoom Zoom must be how fast they come off the factory line."

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

"I bought this car used, a few weeks after the purchase the transmission failed horribly. Got it fixed and then it failed again."

don't buy this car

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"We have had problems with this car from the moment we got it. The stereo went bad first. Then we've had various engine problems, and repairs are very expensive compared to other similar cars. Even when it's running well - the V6 engine has alot less power than our 4-cylinder Camry. Don't do it - you'll be sorry!"

Value for money

By on Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Own a 2001 Mazda 626 lx v6 auto, bought used in 2005. has developed a few squeaks and rattles lately but no major problems. Negatives- Driver's seat is a back breaker over long distences. Poor fuel economy for a small 2.5 lt engine: Much bigger engines give better milage. Transmission jerks while shifting from 1st to 2nd. Rear speaker covers 'crumbled away' under the sun."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda 626 near Honolulu. See local deals