ZIP code

2006 Lincoln Zephyr

9.4

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2006 models.

Get it in Black

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"The looks from the outside of the car is very classy, and at the same time is has a sporty apperance. The interior is miles ahead of BMW."

TOPS

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"I've owned 26 vehicles since my 1956 Ford Victoria--all makes and models Only 1 (NON- american)--This Lincoln is the finest."

Nice car to drive

By on Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pros: "price used, sound system, comfort,"

Cons: "bad lower control arm bushings."

"Bought my Lincoln used at 35000mi and I now have 85000mi, the only problem I've had with my car was both lower control arms and torque strut had to be replaced at 55000mi due to horrible noise it started to make. I think this might be a defect with this car because I have heard others mention this noise problem in web forums. Other than that the car has been very enjoyable to drive. The THX sound system is the best. This Lincoln is a car I would buy again ."

Outstanding Car

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Driving the last few months of a 39 month lease. I've gotten more nice compliments about this '06 ZephyrZephyr than all the past cars and suv's combined that I've owned or leased! I like the grill in this car much more than the grill in the MKZ replacement car- I think Lincoln made a huge mistake when they changed the grill. Gas milage is only 16/17 mpg in city driving, but 29/30 mph on the turnpike which is respectable. Light Sage exterior color and classic interior design with the chrome highlights has great appeal. Turning radius could be improve upon, although steering responce is very quick. I'll miss the car when I turn it in!"

Great Value

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"I loved my 97 Lincoln Continental & looked forever for a replacement. The Zephyr was finally my choice and I must say that I have been very pleased with it. It has not been in the shop for anything other than regular maintenance. It is not as heavy or as quiet as the Continental was but I love it. The only negatives that I can think of is the glare from the bashboard (angle of the windshield I guess) and manual steering wheel adjustment. I thought the price was fantastic. Also, I wouldn't mind if it had a little bit bigger back seat (or overall interior) more like the Continental."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Zephyr near Honolulu. See local deals