2007 Lincoln Town Car

Based on 518 Ratings for the 1998 - 2011 models.

My 4th Lincoln Towncar

By on Friday, October 14, 2016

Pros: "Great road car!"

Cons: "Noisy air conditioner system"

The rear of my Towncars - huge trunk!

"Except for wear and tear this vehicle is superb in comfort and design. Put over 80000 road miles on it before even a bulb burned out. Nothing beats the air ride comfort and roadworthy of a Towncar. I recently had to replace the factory battery and alternator at 124,000 miles. Of course we changed the fluids, replaced tires, and plugs at the proper intervals. I would buy another one today if they still made this Model!"

The rear of my Towncars - huge trunk!

The Limo business will die without the Town Car!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "A/C that will freeze you in Arizona - set on Low."

Cons: "The paint on the bumpers could be better."

"I have owned many makes and models. I grew up in Detroit, at the height of it's Motor City reputation. Overall, the Lincoln Town Car is the best and most consistent car Detroit ever produced. The 4.6L V8 is powerful, fast, yet economical. If you don't make jack-rabbit starts, and you coast to the inevitable red lights, you will average 20 mpg. There are nights when I would rather sleep in my Town Car than in my bed - 'nuff said! :-)"

Destined to be a classic

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2016

"I love this car. Everything about it is cool. Never a problem and it just floats over rough roads. Someday when your children and grandchildren want to see what a REAL American car looked like just show them a picture of this baby. And tell them what a pleasure it was to have this elegant beauty glide down the highway under your hands-on control."

Good solid rear wheel drive V8 American car.

By on Monday, December 23, 2013

Pros: "Great road car. Smooth, good sounds and reliabiliy"

Cons: "A whale in the ever shrinking city parking spaces."

"MPG 16+ to 24. Problems, all after 100000 miles: Rides good but rear suspension is prone to failure. Transmission shops have a supply of what they call Lincoln shudder additives on hand. A/C problems about $1,5,00. so far. Overall, now with 131,000 miles: Good safe car, runs on regular gas, very reasonable maintenance expenses. Lots of trunk room and generous room for 4 or 5 adults. Great highway car. Great sound system and well laid out and appointed interior. Great paint that looks new after 14 years. They don't make em anymore. V8, rear wheel drive. Mine has a cassette player and multi disk CD player. I have never had a car this long and I know I will miss it when it is finally gone. Some limos have 300K, 400K + miles on them. Ford engines and transmissions are available and reasonable. Not the easiest to park in the city or to even find a parking space it will fit into. No"

I have loved this car from day 1. Rides great.

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "Easy to drive, comfy and powerful."

Cons: "Cup holders could be deeper."

"My car was leased to state for Governor's use. I was at dealer when car was turned in for newer one in 2001. I drove it and bought it. Great luggage space, long trips are no problem, good mpg for big car, comfort level Is first class and power is there when you want it. Car has been well maintained and only major repairs were air shock system 2 years ago. Documented maintenance cost is way cheaper than new car payments. Not happy that Ford no longer makes this model. hard to find comparable vehicle in current market."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Town Car near Honolulu. See local deals