2004 Lincoln Navigator

Based on 243 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

The most comfortable ride an SUV has to offer!

By on Thursday, November 13, 2008

"I've owned my 2004 Navigator just over 3 years and have had no problems mechanically, electronically, or otherwise. It's like sitting in a recliner to drive this vehicle. When I was looking for an SUV I was heck bent on the Toyota Sequoya (they ride like our farm trucks) until I test drove my Lincoln. With it's air ride system no other SUV comes close to it's comfort while driving. We've also found the third row seat very useful but its ability to lay down flat and flush with the rest of the back compartment is one of my favorite features. I still can't believe that after all these years, GM models only fold the back of the seat down and they don't really offer much more loading space when needed unless you take them out of the vehicle all together (which renders the seats useless if they are in your garage while you are on vacation for example). As others have mentioned, now would be an excellent time to find a pre-owned Navigator while the gas prices have affected sales. When gas prices were around $4+ a gallon I was spending about $105 to fill up but now that gas is hanging around the $2.15 mark, I'm spending about $58 or so. During the "gas crunch" I found out that I could get about the same results performance wise by putting Unleaded Plus in the tank instead of Premium. Hope this helps."

luxury suv

By on Monday, February 1, 2010

"I purchased our Navigator after the transmission in our Expedition started to slip. Hands down the best , most practical vehicle we've ever owned. We use it to pull our boat , pull an enclosed car hauler , and take all of our trips in it. This thing gets horrible gas mileage but what does anyone expect ? My wife was involved in a head on collision at over 40mph and didn't receive as much as a bruise. This truck is great . If you are concerned with the fuel economy then you shouldn't even be looking in this category. Great truck and SAFE!!!! If you are concerned with the price of gas than you should look at Tayotas or Yugos . If you want a truck that will pull a tank , get you there in style , carry eight adults plus luggage , and KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE than this is it."

Bulletproof but Thirsty

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"'04 2wd Nav bought new. Now with 67k miles it's been reliable as a stone, original brakes, battery, etc. Original Michelins even went to 65k miles! Change the oil, gas it up and go. Likes: Quiet, great A/C, fold-flat split 3rd row is ultra convenient and comfortable for adults. Performance is good, although it feels more powerful accelerating from rest than during passing, etc. Typical of the Ford modular V-8, it really doesn't "break in" until about 30k miles, at which point mileage improved to about 14 in town, 15.5 on highway. Not much better than my V-10 4wd Excursion, which has much more cargo and towing capacity. Dislikes: The front seats are cramped with the huge console that swallows up a ton of space. The 2nd row captain chairs look great and work well for kids, but restrict it to a 4 passenger vehicle when carrying cargo with the 3rd row folded. The split bench is much more practical and comfortable as well. My local Ford dealer has been exceptional and cheap for service and the truck has cost us less than $1000 in service (including new tires) in 4+ years. Overall a much better built vehicle than the Tahoe/Yukon/Esclade but not really worth the 10k over a comparable loaded Expedition."

Most reliable vehicle I've owned.

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

"Owned since new. Minimal problems. Still drives and rides nice. Only 2 sets of tires so far."

Luuuhhhuuvvvv my Navigator

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "drives like a cloud - handles like a sports car"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"I don't love the gas mileage right now."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Navigator near Honolulu. See local deals