2013 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Love this vehicle! Beautiful, smooth, quiet.

By on Thursday, November 30, 2017

"MPGs are better than expected and better than EPA estimates. Driving mostly hwy but it matters very little. This MKZ is avg 41-42mpg city and or hwy. Did I say quiet ride? you bet! The premium sound is killer, THX(theatre surround sound).It is fully loaded, the only 2 options available and not on this beauty are the Panoramic Roof(my wife did not like the exterior look(black roof)of this option and the massage seats(ours only has heated and cooled leather front and back!) Park assist steering-yep it parallel parks for you-just gas and brake. When braking(regenerative)or coasting this hybrid charges the battery--then when charge is high enough and or you are cruising, stopped, coasting, or near home the electric motor runs(completely silent) no gas motor until you put AC on high or accelerate too much or when batteries charge gets low. Rain-sensing wipers auto on, windshield dry-wipers off. Driver and passenger side mirrors elect fold in and out. Memory(3)seats,mirrors,temp,radio,etc. Auto on/off headlights AND highbeams auto-sensing. Lane keeping, blindside alert, adaptive cruise(if car in front of you is going slower than your cruise setting this car keeps the cushion distance you set). Ambient lighting? yes(doors,feet,around dash, cupholders lit too) but this baby adds 5 colors to pick and change up. Great navigation-yup and it is updateable and works with or without internet/phone connection. You cant go wrong with this hybrid. Driving coach lets you know if you are maximizing braking and acceleration for mpg. When you rarely gas up there is no gas cap to remove-the gas nozzle just passes through this nascar inspired cap. Remote can open AND close trunk lid. Auto remote start engine also starts AC or heat to max with temp sensing. Punch this accelerator to the floor--well okay, it will not pin you to the back of your seat, but the electric motor assisting the gas gives you good takeoff acceleration and plenty hwy speed passing thrust--you just notice the 4cylindars whirring a bit. You wont hear a good roar but you also wont hear a bad whining from this power combo."

Should help the Lincoln brand

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, ride, easy steering control, 3.0performance"

Cons: "rear seat headroom & legroom for tall people"

"I test drove many vehicles. When it came down to it I liked the interior, ride and comfort better in the MKZ. And for $55k it is hard to find a creamy smooth 400HP engine. The other midsized luxury vehicles felt inferior. As if the Lincoln had a higher-end quality interior. Multicontour seats well thought out, leather and padded surfaces felt soft and supple. It feels like the Lincoln brand is trying harder since they have to thwart off the sport of American brand bashing that is constantly read in publications such as Consumer Reports. Furthermore, I test drove and ordered a MKZ with the Drivers Package that has dynamic torque vectoring which intelligently applies power to the rear wheels when driving aggressively. With the package on a test ride (not pushing to limits) I did not feel any torque steer or that much understeer typically associated with FWD and some AWD vehicles. And to boot in my opinion the road isolation & ride felt better in the Lincoln than a Caddy, Mercedes or BMW. Looking for true compromise, I passed on the summer only tires this time around. So if there is some impact from having AWD vs RWD it will most likely only be noticed at the track or by very aggressive drivers. That said 99.999999% of the audience buying these vehicles today are not going to the race track. They are looking for stable good grip on a variety of road conditions along with easy control and sure footed steering feel. That’s what the average Joe wants behind the wheel and Lincoln delivers. The AWD with torque vectoring does its job and keeps torque steer under control and steering feel is precise; easy to thread the car through a needle. BTW, I am not an ignorant just looking to be the expert and to hear myself speak. I know the difference between the Lincoln and a true sport sedan and opted for the Lincoln. My other vehicles are; a Corvette, Pontiac G8 GT (RWD 6 liter), F150 and Road Glide. The only cons besides the Lincoln name: scant rear head room, smaller rear seat than some, and weight distribution with AWD (not 50-50% front and rear like a RWD sedan). One more comment. Consumer Reports issue with the push button gear selector is really a joke. Anyone that is off the baby bottle will not mind the change. I actually think it makes a lot of sense to free up the console. Hope other brands do the same. A common solution amongst brands through committee would be best"

MKZ Hybrid Black Label LOVE IT

By on Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pros: "Smooth ride and very quiet"

"Changed from Lexus ES350 to Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. This car is so smooth and quiet. The Revel sound system is amazing. Love all the technology."

Love this car.

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "See below"

"I have owned Jags, Mercs, Cads, and this car gives me every thing I had in those cars and more for less money. Ride and handling are excellent. Put it in S mode and it corners like a sport car. The only complaint I have is that there is no power folding side mirrors and no front parking sensors. Love the air condition (not ventilated but real AC) seats!!! Plenty of power too. Back up camera has turning guide lines, not just a picture, which really help park."

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals