2013 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Love this vehicle! Beautiful, smooth, quiet.

By on Thursday, November 30, 2017

"MPGs are better than expected and better than EPA estimates. Driving mostly hwy but it matters very little. This MKZ is avg 41-42mpg city and or hwy. Did I say quiet ride? you bet! The premium sound is killer, THX(theatre surround sound).It is fully loaded, the only 2 options available and not on this beauty are the Panoramic Roof(my wife did not like the exterior look(black roof)of this option and the massage seats(ours only has heated and cooled leather front and back!) Park assist steering-yep it parallel parks for you-just gas and brake. When braking(regenerative)or coasting this hybrid charges the battery--then when charge is high enough and or you are cruising, stopped, coasting, or near home the electric motor runs(completely silent) no gas motor until you put AC on high or accelerate too much or when batteries charge gets low. Rain-sensing wipers auto on, windshield dry-wipers off. Driver and passenger side mirrors elect fold in and out. Memory(3)seats,mirrors,temp,radio,etc. Auto on/off headlights AND highbeams auto-sensing. Lane keeping, blindside alert, adaptive cruise(if car in front of you is going slower than your cruise setting this car keeps the cushion distance you set). Ambient lighting? yes(doors,feet,around dash, cupholders lit too) but this baby adds 5 colors to pick and change up. Great navigation-yup and it is updateable and works with or without internet/phone connection. You cant go wrong with this hybrid. Driving coach lets you know if you are maximizing braking and acceleration for mpg. When you rarely gas up there is no gas cap to remove-the gas nozzle just passes through this nascar inspired cap. Remote can open AND close trunk lid. Auto remote start engine also starts AC or heat to max with temp sensing. Punch this accelerator to the floor--well okay, it will not pin you to the back of your seat, but the electric motor assisting the gas gives you good takeoff acceleration and plenty hwy speed passing thrust--you just notice the 4cylindars whirring a bit. You wont hear a good roar but you also wont hear a bad whining from this power combo."

Should help the Lincoln brand

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, ride, easy steering control, 3.0performance"

Cons: "rear seat headroom & legroom for tall people"

"I test drove many vehicles. When it came down to it I liked the interior, ride and comfort better in the MKZ. And for $55k it is hard to find a creamy smooth 400HP engine. The other midsized luxury vehicles felt inferior. As if the Lincoln had a higher-end quality interior. Multicontour seats well thought out, leather and padded surfaces felt soft and supple. It feels like the Lincoln brand is trying harder since they have to thwart off the sport of American brand bashing that is constantly read in publications such as Consumer Reports. Furthermore, I test drove and ordered a MKZ with the Drivers Package that has dynamic torque vectoring which intelligently applies power to the rear wheels when driving aggressively. With the package on a test ride (not pushing to limits) I did not feel any torque steer or that much understeer typically associated with FWD and some AWD vehicles. And to boot in my opinion the road isolation & ride felt better in the Lincoln than a Caddy, Mercedes or BMW. Looking for true compromise, I passed on the summer only tires this time around. So if there is some impact from having AWD vs RWD it will most likely only be noticed at the track or by very aggressive drivers. That said 99.999999% of the audience buying these vehicles today are not going to the race track. They are looking for stable good grip on a variety of road conditions along with easy control and sure footed steering feel. That’s what the average Joe wants behind the wheel and Lincoln delivers. The AWD with torque vectoring does its job and keeps torque steer under control and steering feel is precise; easy to thread the car through a needle. BTW, I am not an ignorant just looking to be the expert and to hear myself speak. I know the difference between the Lincoln and a true sport sedan and opted for the Lincoln. My other vehicles are; a Corvette, Pontiac G8 GT (RWD 6 liter), F150 and Road Glide. The only cons besides the Lincoln name: scant rear head room, smaller rear seat than some, and weight distribution with AWD (not 50-50% front and rear like a RWD sedan). One more comment. Consumer Reports issue with the push button gear selector is really a joke. Anyone that is off the baby bottle will not mind the change. I actually think it makes a lot of sense to free up the console. Hope other brands do the same. A common solution amongst brands through committee would be best"

MKZ Hybrid Black Label LOVE IT

By on Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pros: "Smooth ride and very quiet"

"Changed from Lexus ES350 to Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. This car is so smooth and quiet. The Revel sound system is amazing. Love all the technology."

Love this car.

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "See below"

"I have owned Jags, Mercs, Cads, and this car gives me every thing I had in those cars and more for less money. Ride and handling are excellent. Put it in S mode and it corners like a sport car. The only complaint I have is that there is no power folding side mirrors and no front parking sensors. Love the air condition (not ventilated but real AC) seats!!! Plenty of power too. Back up camera has turning guide lines, not just a picture, which really help park."

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

2010 Lincoln MKZ

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Had the car just over a year. Liked it enough to buy it in the first place. Like it better every time I get into it. My daily driver. Comfortable, decent performance, good mileage (averaging 22.6 mpg), and VERY quiet. Standard sound system just fine. A car of this caliber should come with a trunk cargo net standard, though, and the dirver's outside rear-view mirror should dip (a la Hyundai and others) when put in reverse gear. A/C can be a little slow to cool on very hot days, but, I attribute part of that to the car's dark gray color."

Schocked

By on Friday, December 2, 2016

Pros: "Ride, handling, no noise and responsive controls."

Cons: "None yet"

"The new Continental style front end caught my eye first on this 2017 MKZ, but what really sold me was the ride and handling. I wanted something that I could not feel road from the steering wheel or seat and I found it. Very quiet and smooth. I have not found anything I do not like about this car. Has to be the nicest car I have ever owned."

MKZ spoke to us

By on Monday, August 9, 2010

"This is our first luxury car. To be honest this car spoke to us when we first saw it. 1st I do not see man people driving them (love that). 2nd It has class that doesn't say you're old, but more like your vibrant. The car handles very well, the trip-tronic gear shift is amazing for the 1-3 gears of accuration and then the 4-6 gears are just right for that light cruise when you enter the hwy. It has only a few things that I disliked (some interior design, some options, and some mech. AC - a little slow). In the end when we compared this to a C300 (Same price range - just not the class), BMW 328i or 335 (a tad higher price range and not considered a luxury car), CTS (very nice car with upgrades lacking or putting the price range in the $40K+). Me and the Wife are very happy with our newest selection and I know you will be as well."

great car for the money

By on Monday, February 7, 2011

"The ride is very smooth and quiet, and the seats are incredibly comfortable. I've owned the car for 14 months and 9,000 miles, and it has had absolutely no mechanical or technical issues. The all-wheel drive is amazing in the Wisconsin snow. My car has all available options. The blind-spot/cross-traffic alert system works very well. The voice activated navigation also works amazingly well, and it is handy to speak your destination while driving. (My last car required being in park to program the navigation system.) The executive package is a big hit, especially with the genuine walnut covered center stack and the suede/leather seats. I get many compliments on the car from strangers and passengers, but the best compliment I can give the car is the continuous smiles I have when I walk up to the car and when I drive it! It's a bit pricey, but I have no regrets after owning this car for over a year."

42.5 mpg in the city!

By on Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pros: "great mpg, ride, reliability"

Cons: "Too much time for the backup camera to activate"

"I owned a Camry hybrid before the MKZ and the Lincoln drives so much nicer. Handling is much better as well. The ride is relaxed and stable on the highway. The cooled seats are fantastic in the summer. Back seat room is good for a smaller car - 4 adults can sit comfortably for long drives. The touch screen navigation is great, as is the Sirius traffic, fuel prices, and movie times. Car has been very reliable."

2012 MKZ Hybrid

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Attractiv, fun to drive and with the hybrid, wonderful gas mileage."

Cons: "nothing I can come up with."

"I purchased my 2012 Hybrid about a month ago. The list price was $41,806. This is the loaded price with all options. I negotiated down to $38,000.00. I went back and forth with the dealer for about 6 days to finally get what I wanted to pay for the car. The car it great. It handles well around corners going at high speeds. It really hugs the road as my BMW did. It has the best navigation system out there. Its a nice quiet ride. You can barely feel the switch between the engine on and off when you go back to HE. The car has the power if you need it for fast pass arrounds. Its a smooth ride and very easy to drive. This is an exceptional car and I truly love it. I have not owned an american car for over 10 years. I decided to by american because fords reputation has turned totally around. The cars they build are now competative to the forieghn ones. Overall I am very happy with my american car purchase and love it. Great warranty!!!!!!!! Great service department. The best thing is that I got 4 year 50 mileag maintmance free on it. If you had doubts before like me then this will change your mind. I am very picky and particular and had so many choices. Take your time looking for the car you want. I took 4 months to really find my car and I got what i wanted and paid what I wanted. Good luck new auto buyers!!!!"

Very happy

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, MPG"

Cons: "Trunk space"

"We wanted to replace our eight year old Cadillac STS (worst car I have ever owned) We looked at many other luxury cars over the last few months. We wanted luxury, style, comfort, and better MPG. My wife is in heavy traffic to and from work. The car is currently getting 37mpg in very cold weather. We expect that to go up as the weather gets warmer. The car drives great in winter conditions. We've had no issues with the car as of yet. And we are pleased with our purchase. Overall this car has suited all of our needs without breaking the bank. We did have a hard time finding a car that compared with the STS ride and comfort, the Lincoln MKZ had surpassed it. We are getiing great gas mileage, which was very important to us. This car was 10,000 less than the sticker price of our 2006 STS and gives us everything the STS did, except better gas mileage."

Great car

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

"I had a Fusion hybrid that I ended up giving to a relative. Really missed the hybrid experience, so bought the MKZ. Quiet, fantastic mileage, great sound system, nice handling (feels nothing like a Camry or any GM sedan)."

What's not to love? 40 MPH for life of car!

By on Sunday, October 4, 2015

Pros: "Value for money, appearance, comfort, mileage"

Cons: "Nothing worth bringing up"

"Everything you'd expect in a luxury sedan and more. Mileage is most impressive. Styling turns heads. Panoramic sunroof is amazing; almost as terrific as a convertible. Seating comfort in all 4 most used positions is excellent unless you are related to Paul Bunyan (rear center position is iffy as in almost all sedans of any price!). I am particularly put off by the comments by "expert's" regarding the infotainment system in Ford and Lincoln products. The system is easy to master, and once done is better than any other manufacturer, including GM, Chrysler, Mercedes, BMW and Audi. The magazine we all turn to for ratings and evaluations is amazingly biased! This magazine loves On-Star; have you ever used it? Paid for it? This sedan is great package and a major advance for Lincoln."

Great ride and very quiet

By on Monday, February 29, 2016

Pros: "comfort, price and technolegy"

Cons: "center console compartment could be larger"

"Went from 2015 Mercedes C class to 2016 Lincoln MKZ. Test drove the Mercedes E class and the Cadillac CTS, went with the MKZ for its comfort and value. Went fully loaded, the option packages gave me anything I could ever want and more. We took a 2200 mile trip, felt rested and must say this is the quietest car we have ever driven. The MKZ was a good call."

I love my MKZ

By on Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pros: "tech features and value for money"

Cons: "blind spots"

"I purchased a 2013 MKZ a in Aug 2013. So I've had it for about 5 months now. My previous car was a 98 Infiniti that I absolutely love! I actually had my heart set on another Infiniti and was planning to get an Infiniti Q50. I also looked at a new Lexus ES350, 2014 Acura RLX, used BMW 5 series, and a used a Mercedes. I've been looking at cars over a year. I didn't want to spend over $50k and I wanted make sure I got exactly what I wanted since I'll probably have this car for at least 10 years. However, when I started researching the MKZ it had everything I wanted and I ended up purchasing it with a great deal for thousands less than what I was planning to pay for a similarly equipped Q50. I should also say that I am a 34 year old female. I have yet to see another 2013/2014 MKZ in my area. So, I get lots of looks, questions like "is that a Lincoln?", and old men at the gas station wanting to take a look at my new baby. I will say that there are some major blind spots in this car. However, I do have a fully loaded MKZ which includes the tech package with blind spot detection. So, the blind spot detection has really come in handy. I have taken one road trip since I've had her and the ride was very smooth. However, this car doesn't have the "floaty old person car feel". I don't know how to explain it but I'm sure you all know what I mean. My mom has Chrysler 300 and it has the floaty old person car feel. The MKZ does not feel like that at all. It is perfect mix of sporty and smooth. Plus you can easily change the settings if you prefer a smoother or sportier ride. Overall, I'm very pleased with the MKZ and I plan to keep her for a long time. If you are techie like but want the best value for your money the MKZ is a clear winner. No where else will you get a brand new luxury car with similar technology for this price. Plus you have a proven long time trusted brand like Lincoln behind you."

I support American, Mexican, & Canadian workers

By on Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pros: "I'm 6'2 and I still have room"

Cons: "Can't think of one"

"That's right! American, Mexican, & Canadian workers made my ruby red MKZ. Had a 2011 Prius and gave it to my mother. I love my Lincoln Hybrid."

Love this car, and got 46.1mpg combo driving.

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "Everthing and 46mpg!"

"I've had this car for about a month now and I'm loving it more each day I drive it. First of all it is BEAUTIFUL inside and out, it drives like a dream and I love the "VALUE" I got from this car. I looked at the BMW 528 and MB E300H and they start at 50k+ and don't have some of the great stuff I has. I got 46mpg from two fill-ups, but I drive mostly on electric and in traffic and take my time! if you drive slowly and give yourself lots of stop distance you can get 45+mpg. Love the LED lights inside and out and the AC front "seats" and the adaptive cruise / LED highlights / ride controls. The voice control system is awesome,it can control almost anything (calls, Nav, Temp and Radio / Sat). I also got 4 year Maintenance "free" included, just pay for the gas, LOVING IT!"

My hybrid Lincoln was a great buy

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "Luxury drive, versatility, cabriolet experience"

Cons: "Somewhat slow taking of voice commands"

"I now own this car for almost 8 months and very happy with the buy. I was choosing between Audi A4, Lexus ES and Avalon, as I wanted a car in 40K range. How can Kelley Blue Book write that comparable mid-size sedans have more interior space than MKZ? A4 is more cramped in the back with a "hump" so it's basically a 4-seater; ES/Avalon hybrid have nearly no trunk space. I love my Lincoln hybrid for its appeal and yet practicality: it comfortably fits 5 passengers, has excellent mpg ($30 per month on gas vs. $120 for my former car, Volvo XC90); it's a front-wheel but still handles well on the snow so we can even undertake family skiing trips. This is the only hybrid on the market that allows for folded back seats and with seats folded it approaches the cargo capacity of a crossover SUV. Once I managed to transport 4 chairs to repair shop and my son's bicycle fits, too. The ride is quiet and smooth, the sliding roof tops the luxury feeling of this car. Excellent car for the family and yet makes you feel cosmopolitan, distancing yourself from all those soccer moms in Toyotas. My only recommendation for the future models is to improve Sync, which sometimes is slow to accept commands (but the features are fantastic, I hope they will keep them all with their next Blackberry-made system)."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

Pros: "As a true luxury car, there's no competition."

Cons: "In 2014, they took out my maple wood trim."

"I've owned 6-8 new Cad. sedans, several new Mercedes 230-300 roadsters and sedans and one nearly-new Rolls. This one is the most fascinating of all and does what none of the others could, without breathing hard. Electric steering, heated and cooled seats, high gas mileage and low emissions. Why drive a roller skate to get great mileage, when you can do it with a Lincoln? The 2014 now offers fold-down rear seats with a pretty big trunk pass-through, 45 mpg in city, rear seat A/C and electric pull-down trunk, not to mention the smart new glass ceiling. Acceleration is made swift by linking both the gas engine with electric motors all at one time."

Eco 2.0 FWD 2014

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good value for price, great mileage"

Cons: "rear visibility, My Lincoln touch is a pain to use"

"Wanted to move from a SUV to a entry level luxury sedan. Bought the Ecoboost 2.0 FWD off the lot because I liked the options/price of the car. 0% financing sealed the deal. After 5 months and 4,000 miles, I'm very impressed with the mpg's. Getting 23 around town and 32 on the highway. While Lincoln recommends premium fuel for this engine, it will operate just fine on regular unleaded although I do notice slightly better acceleration on premium fuel. I highly recommend the option package with the rear view camera as this car has terrible rearward visibility. The design of the roof line makes the car seem much larger than it actually is. When "comfort" mode is selected the MKZ rides and drives like a dream. On the other hand "sport" mode seems far too harsh."

Excellent Hybrid

By on Friday, September 2, 2016

Pros: "Design, reliability, MPG, technology"

Cons: "Missing front parking sensors"

"Good elegant overall exterior and interior design, convenient features. Very quiet with reasonable driving dynamics. On the trip from San Jose to Washington State we saw MPG anywhere from 22 in the steep hills to 66 downhill. On the flat town roads at 25-30 MPH - 42-44 MPG. Only thing we missed - front parking sensors."

recent purchase 2017 Reserve edition - great!

By on Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Pros: "Overall capability, safety, 3L 355 HP engine"

Cons: "Lincoln cache growing, but not yet = BMW, Audi etc"

"2017 Reserve MKZ with almost every package available - importantly, the 3.0 TwinTurbo V6 engine! Traded in my beloved Infiniti G35S sports sedan for this luxury sedan, after considering everything from the new Alfa Guilia Quadrifoglia, the Jaguars, Beemers, and especially the Audi A4 well-equipped. Found a Ford Corp. demo 2017 Lincoln MKZ (9400 miles) equipped to the hilt and with their new 3L double-turbo V6 - my car FWD, so only 355 HP versus an AWD drive version getting 400HP. Believe me - this car and engine combo, for a true luxury sedan, combats very nicely against the pure sports sedan competitors from anybody. Exterior - I like the new grill a lot. Basic lines, wheels , back-end etc. seem to merge nicely. Interior - VERY NICE and I think quite under-rated by many reviewers. My car has heated/cooled/ massaging front seats that my wife simply adores. Panoramic sunroof IS truly panoramic - almost turns the car into a convertible. SYNC 3 is easy to use. My car has the REVEL ULTIMATE 20-speaker audio package - the very best auto car speaker system I have ever heard (and I am an audiophile owning over 10,000 classical/jazz CDs). Driving traits are also very good. Completely equivalent to my former Mazda RX-8 or an M3 and an Acura NSX (just to cite some diversified examples for comparison)? No, but remember this is a luxury sedan - not a dedicated corner-cutter. Overall? A great car that I managed to buy for a great price - having very good credit and an excellent trade-in, getting a slightly used 2017 MKZ loaded to its hilt for just under 40K (including Lincoln Used Car Certified Status covering any future issues for essentially the rest of my driving lifetime)? Hooray!"

'14 Lincoln MKZHybrid - Love it

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Fuel Economy (40MPG) Remote Start"

Cons: "Easy Entry and Exit Function needs a delay"

delivery day

"I've been looking at these since the redesign last year. Mine is the Hybrid with the Reserve package which gives you Navigation, back up cam, blind spot mirrors, heated/cooled front seats, etc... with the panoramic moonroof. I've driven it for 3 months and have no buyers remorse. I enjoy it the more I drive it. Things I love: Fuel Economy (40MPG) Remote Start, Moonroof, console/pushbutton shift, Adaptive LED Headlights, ambient lighting and the navigation I think is pretty intuitive. Things that could be improved: Ruby Red paint for being a premium color,it seems to scratch easily, The Easy Exit is nice, but when enabled and you have rear seat passengers, they tend to get their feet trapped if you don't let them get out first, if you have a power trunk closer, it seems to pull and tear the trunk gasket on the left side (seems to be a frequent complaint)"

delivery day

Great vehicle - Terrible Sync System

By on Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pros: "Nice vehicle with many features"

Cons: "Sync System leaves much to be desired."

"The vehicle is great however the Sync System is the worst ever. The maps were not up to date when the vehicle was purchased. The verbal commands given to the system do not work; about 20% of the commands for directions are misunderstood. Other commands are understood most every time. Whenever Ford initiates an upgrade to the system new problems are introduced. Map upgrades are expensive and do not contain the latest data. It is interesting to note that most Garmin updates to their maps are free for life. It will be interesting to see if Ford stands behind the Sync System for the life of the vehicle."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals