2013 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

MKZ spoke to us

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"This is our first luxury car. To be honest this car spoke to us when we first saw it. 1st I do not see man people driving them (love that). 2nd It has class that doesn't say you're old, but more like your vibrant. The car handles very well, the trip-tronic gear shift is amazing for the 1-3 gears of accuration and then the 4-6 gears are just right for that light cruise when you enter the hwy. It has only a few things that I disliked (some interior design, some options, and some mech. AC - a little slow). In the end when we compared this to a C300 (Same price range - just not the class), BMW 328i or 335 (a tad higher price range and not considered a luxury car), CTS (very nice car with upgrades lacking or putting the price range in the $40K+). Me and the Wife are very happy with our newest selection and I know you will be as well."

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

Great car

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

"I had a Fusion hybrid that I ended up giving to a relative. Really missed the hybrid experience, so bought the MKZ. Quiet, fantastic mileage, great sound system, nice handling (feels nothing like a Camry or any GM sedan)."

Eco 2.0 FWD 2014

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good value for price, great mileage"

Cons: "rear visibility, My Lincoln touch is a pain to use"

"Wanted to move from a SUV to a entry level luxury sedan. Bought the Ecoboost 2.0 FWD off the lot because I liked the options/price of the car. 0% financing sealed the deal. After 5 months and 4,000 miles, I'm very impressed with the mpg's. Getting 23 around town and 32 on the highway. While Lincoln recommends premium fuel for this engine, it will operate just fine on regular unleaded although I do notice slightly better acceleration on premium fuel. I highly recommend the option package with the rear view camera as this car has terrible rearward visibility. The design of the roof line makes the car seem much larger than it actually is. When "comfort" mode is selected the MKZ rides and drives like a dream. On the other hand "sport" mode seems far too harsh."

I love my MKZ

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "tech features and value for money"

Cons: "blind spots"

"I purchased a 2013 MKZ a in Aug 2013. So I've had it for about 5 months now. My previous car was a 98 Infiniti that I absolutely love! I actually had my heart set on another Infiniti and was planning to get an Infiniti Q50. I also looked at a new Lexus ES350, 2014 Acura RLX, used BMW 5 series, and a used a Mercedes. I've been looking at cars over a year. I didn't want to spend over $50k and I wanted make sure I got exactly what I wanted since I'll probably have this car for at least 10 years. However, when I started researching the MKZ it had everything I wanted and I ended up purchasing it with a great deal for thousands less than what I was planning to pay for a similarly equipped Q50. I should also say that I am a 34 year old female. I have yet to see another 2013/2014 MKZ in my area. So, I get lots of looks, questions like "is that a Lincoln?", and old men at the gas station wanting to take a look at my new baby. I will say that there are some major blind spots in this car. However, I do have a fully loaded MKZ which includes the tech package with blind spot detection. So, the blind spot detection has really come in handy. I have taken one road trip since I've had her and the ride was very smooth. However, this car doesn't have the "floaty old person car feel". I don't know how to explain it but I'm sure you all know what I mean. My mom has Chrysler 300 and it has the floaty old person car feel. The MKZ does not feel like that at all. It is perfect mix of sporty and smooth. Plus you can easily change the settings if you prefer a smoother or sportier ride. Overall, I'm very pleased with the MKZ and I plan to keep her for a long time. If you are techie like but want the best value for your money the MKZ is a clear winner. No where else will you get a brand new luxury car with similar technology for this price. Plus you have a proven long time trusted brand like Lincoln behind you."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals