2013 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,067 - $34,128.

10/6.2

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

I support American, Mexican, & Canadian workers

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "I'm 6'2 and I still have room"

Cons: "Can't think of one"

"That's right! American, Mexican, & Canadian workers made my ruby red MKZ. Had a 2011 Prius and gave it to my mother. I love my Lincoln Hybrid."

Very happy

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, MPG"

Cons: "Trunk space"

"We wanted to replace our eight year old Cadillac STS (worst car I have ever owned) We looked at many other luxury cars over the last few months. We wanted luxury, style, comfort, and better MPG. My wife is in heavy traffic to and from work. The car is currently getting 37mpg in very cold weather. We expect that to go up as the weather gets warmer. The car drives great in winter conditions. We've had no issues with the car as of yet. And we are pleased with our purchase. Overall this car has suited all of our needs without breaking the bank. We did have a hard time finding a car that compared with the STS ride and comfort, the Lincoln MKZ had surpassed it. We are getiing great gas mileage, which was very important to us. This car was 10,000 less than the sticker price of our 2006 STS and gives us everything the STS did, except better gas mileage."

Smooth, Comfortable, and Sophisticated!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "great value, fun to drive, sleek and stylish"

Cons: "None!"

"Excellent value for a luxury vehicle!"

Great so far

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Step on it and be surprised!"

Cons: "free space"

"I dumped a 2011 Equinox and lost 1k, but it was worth it! Equinox = 17 mpg, MKZ 35 mpg average so far (mixed hwy/city) The interior is lacking (a tiny bit) in luxury but I knew this up front. My only issue is storage room inside and trunk, I wish they would have opted for a little more sheet metal, but that’s where they all are going. It is close to my old 2002 Caddy DTS."

Very nice vehicle

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Ride comfort, audio"

Cons: "Interior storage compartments not quite on par"

"Previously I owned several Mercedes, but my commute has changed and I really wanted hybrid technology, or more important...improved fuel economy. The MKZ is a very fine automobile for the money. It has some things that I feel could be better, but then so did Mercedes. Many reviewers complain about the driving dynamics being sedated or boring, are the reviewers 20? It may not have the high horse power as the imported models, but for the zero times I will ever need, or have ever found that necessary, this car is more than competent. The ride is smooth and quiet, and very nice. The vehicle has enough power to pass or merge as necessary, and the shifting is relatively seamless. I think the accessory compartments could step up a bit more in overall quality but trade offs need to be made somewhere (weight, price, etc.). The trunk space on the hybrid is sufficient, and better than the Mercedes C300. The fuel economy is a wonderful thing, I am averaging 38 MPG because I do mostly highway driving. 38 MPG beats the heck out of 22 - 23 MPG and having to run premium fuel. The arm rest on the door is a bit lower than I prefer, but this is entirely subjective and by no means a complaint. The synch system is fantastic, and I love having on demand weather radar. Overall, I like this vehicle and would recommend it without reservation to anyone seeking a refined, efficient, means of transportation. If you are seeking fun, and a vehicle that screams "look at me!", this is probably not your vehicle."