2012 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 227 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best Car I've Owned/Driven Smooth like a Cadillac

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

"All these reviews that say it's the worst car they've had and what not, you must have bought a lemon or something. Or you're just crazy. I bought it with 38,000 miles on it. I've had it a year and a half and now has 67,000. I get oil change, tire rotation every 5,000 miles. I got an engine flush done at 60,000 miles. No repairs. No noises. Nothing in almost 30,000 miles I've driven it. Cool/heated seats are awesome. A/C kicks in in seconds. Auto headlights are convenient. Touch screen, navigation, bluetooth is great. I press two buttons on the screen and I can play Pandora through my iPhone without any wires. I can make calls and drive with both hands on the wheel. The reverse camera is super helpful and great resolution too. You can even play around with the clarity and picture quality settings. Smoothest ride I've ever had. The shocks/suspension system competes with that of a Cadillac. To that one guy saying the brakes weren't good... Try paying attention and stopping sooner or get the brakes replaced. I highly recommend to anyone looking for the perks of a luxury car, but still want that sporty/slick look."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pros: "Very dependable, good gas milage"

Cons: "Turning radius could be tighter"

"My 2007 Lincoln MKZ is the most reliable car I have ever owned. I have put over 250,000 miles on it and the only part I have had to replace due to failure was a battery cable. Routine maintenance and service, the car runs like a champ. No complaints."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, reliable, excellent in snow"

"The MKZ has been excellent. With AWD I have been able to get through the snow without issue. The traction has been great. A daily driver city/highway combination has averaged 22+ MPG. Quiet ride and very comfortable on long trips. Would consider this car again when time to trade."

I love this car. Looks like no other!

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Price comfort mpg etc."

"Could have bought other cars but this one stood out. Love every thing about it. Got hybrid for same price! All the option in this one ."

Best car I ever owned

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "great, smooth, quiet ride. User friendly controls"

Cons: "none."

"I recommend the Lincoln MKZ to everyone who asks. Quiet, smooth ride. Great sound system. User friendly navigation. Get compliments in parking lots frequently. We have 2008 that we leased and just paid it out at the end of the lease because we didn't want to replace it. Bought my own 2011. Love them both."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals