2012 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

My MKZ is a sweetheart!

By on Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pros: "Quality of ride. Comfortable seats. Reliability"

Cons: "No lift handle on trunk."

Beautiful paint changes color with lighting.

"I bought my Z two months ago. Frankly, I would not have been in the Lincoln market except my lady-friend bought a Zepher new in 06 and I have driven it around 25K miles since then. During those years I owned an 08 Mercedes E350, a 2011 Honda Accord and an 08 Acura RL. And every time I drove the Lincoln it seemed more comfortable than my own car. The thing I like best is the quiet, smooth ride. At this price point I think it is about the best ride and comfort for the money. I traded an 08 Acura RL for the Z and am very happy with that decision."

Beautiful paint changes color with lighting.

Best Car I've Owned/Driven Smooth like a Cadillac

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

"All these reviews that say it's the worst car they've had and what not, you must have bought a lemon or something. Or you're just crazy. I bought it with 38,000 miles on it. I've had it a year and a half and now has 67,000. I get oil change, tire rotation every 5,000 miles. I got an engine flush done at 60,000 miles. No repairs. No noises. Nothing in almost 30,000 miles I've driven it. Cool/heated seats are awesome. A/C kicks in in seconds. Auto headlights are convenient. Touch screen, navigation, bluetooth is great. I press two buttons on the screen and I can play Pandora through my iPhone without any wires. I can make calls and drive with both hands on the wheel. The reverse camera is super helpful and great resolution too. You can even play around with the clarity and picture quality settings. Smoothest ride I've ever had. The shocks/suspension system competes with that of a Cadillac. To that one guy saying the brakes weren't good... Try paying attention and stopping sooner or get the brakes replaced. I highly recommend to anyone looking for the perks of a luxury car, but still want that sporty/slick look."

Definitely a head-turner

By on Sunday, May 10, 2009

"I'm in love with my MKZ - power, performance, awesome handling and absolute comfort plus library-quiet! Add in 32mpg around town! Style, luxury and confident driving. Sync with my iPhone is awesome as well. I've put 22K miles on mine since last July - no service issues - I'm on the road all the time with my work and 200+ miles/day at times is a pleasure. I'll be hanging on to this beauty for some time to come - and this is the first time I have ever been able to say this about a car. Thanks Lincoln, with the MKZ you got it all right!"

Best Lincoln I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Styling,materials,standard features"

Cons: "none!"

"I have owned several lincolns but this is the best so far in every respect . The styling,materials used, standard equipment, comfort, you name it...just the best. This is one classy ride, I love it!"

Mostly A Great Car

By on Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Only thing I have been unhappy about is driving in heavy snow. Wheel wells tend to pack with snow causing unbalnced tires car will then vibrate quit a bit. Only solution by dealer was take to car wash. If I did not have to drive in snow proably one of best cars I have owned."

great car!

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive; reliable; looks good"

Cons: "got "only" 28mpg on trip..would like better mpg"

"traveled 10,000 miles across country and only needed oil change when done, even after going across midwest, the mountains,"

nice ride

By on Friday, February 8, 2008

"Although it will not appeal to the younger driver, it is a great car that is comfortable to ride in and great driving. Lots of go in the big 6 cyl engine but still averages 20 mpg in-town traffic and 26 -28 highway."

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Great Ride."

Cons: "Can't seem to find one."

"I purchased this vehicle when I was driving 30K a year, it Handles wonderful, more get up and go than I expected or need. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone considering a 4 door with a stylish look and great performance. 30 MPG on the highway consistently."

Loving It

By on Monday, January 19, 2009

"Absolutely wonderful car. It was between this car, a SAAB 9-5 and Volvo S60. The Lincoln came out on top and was a great choice. Fun to drive, great ride and styling and the SYNC system performs great. Add the ultimate package and you have a great car. Gas mileage so far is above EPA estimates and moving upwards."

Nice Ride

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Nice riding car, great handling. Very good gas mileage. 34 miles per gallon driving 65 miles per hour. 29 miles per gallon driving 75 miles per hour. 22 miles per gallon in town."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals