• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2012 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 189 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I Love This Car-II

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Everything including the Lincoln Extended Warranty"

Cons: "ZERO"

"Just purchased over the weekend and my wife was even impressed with ride, quietness, power, and luxury appointments. She is not easy to impress so when she agreed to go with me to see and test drive the car, we were comparing with another vehicle at the same dealership and for the same money but 2 years difference in age it was like comparing Smallville to Metropolis. This car is superior in engineering and they thought of everything! The cooled seats, lighted outside mirrors when you unlock the doors, the power seat automatically goes to it's rear limit for easy exit, the bluetooth feature, even the chrome on the running board as you enter the forward compartment from either driver or passenger side. I can't say enough with how impressed we were and a fantastic value too. If you can, go out and buy a 2008-2013 MKZ, you won't regret the investment."

Driving experience better than the best chocolate!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Totally SILENT - except for marvelous THX sound!"

Cons: "I'm oily... fingerprints on touch screen."

"A taut, eminently comfortable and absolutely quiet driving experience. Have driven Lincolns since 1958... and this is my second MKZ hybrid. I used to be skeptical about going from my big Town Cars to his mid-sized car. What I have found is: This 2013 vehicle simply thrills me!"

My MKZ is a sweetheart!

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Quality of ride. Comfortable seats. Reliability"

Cons: "No lift handle on trunk."

Beautiful paint changes color with lighting.

"I bought my Z two months ago. Frankly, I would not have been in the Lincoln market except my lady-friend bought a Zepher new in 06 and I have driven it around 25K miles since then. During those years I owned an 08 Mercedes E350, a 2011 Honda Accord and an 08 Acura RL. And every time I drove the Lincoln it seemed more comfortable than my own car. The thing I like best is the quiet, smooth ride. At this price point I think it is about the best ride and comfort for the money. I traded an 08 Acura RL for the Z and am very happy with that decision."

Beautiful paint changes color with lighting.

Definitely a head-turner

By on Sunday, May 10, 2009

"I'm in love with my MKZ - power, performance, awesome handling and absolute comfort plus library-quiet! Add in 32mpg around town! Style, luxury and confident driving. Sync with my iPhone is awesome as well. I've put 22K miles on mine since last July - no service issues - I'm on the road all the time with my work and 200+ miles/day at times is a pleasure. I'll be hanging on to this beauty for some time to come - and this is the first time I have ever been able to say this about a car. Thanks Lincoln, with the MKZ you got it all right!"

Passed the crash test...

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"I've had this car a little over a month and was rear ended while sitting at a red light....I can tell you with the force I was hit with, if it was anyother car there would have been injurys and a lot more damage done to the car.... The body shop said most cars have the rear bumper attached to the trunk...The mkz has the bumper attached to a reinforced break away bar and that took most of the impact.... I now feel safer in this car than anyother car I have owned...I know you can not get a better car especially for the money! The things I would change is the radio artist labeling system....and upgrade the blue tooth....and add more storage...other than that.....I definetly made the right choice..."

Best Lincoln I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Styling,materials,standard features"

Cons: "none!"

"I have owned several lincolns but this is the best so far in every respect . The styling,materials used, standard equipment, comfort, you name it...just the best. This is one classy ride, I love it!"

great car!

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive; reliable; looks good"

Cons: "got "only" 28mpg on trip..would like better mpg"

"traveled 10,000 miles across country and only needed oil change when done, even after going across midwest, the mountains,"

Mostly A Great Car

By on Saturday, February 02, 2008

"Only thing I have been unhappy about is driving in heavy snow. Wheel wells tend to pack with snow causing unbalnced tires car will then vibrate quit a bit. Only solution by dealer was take to car wash. If I did not have to drive in snow proably one of best cars I have owned."

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Great Ride."

Cons: "Can't seem to find one."

"I purchased this vehicle when I was driving 30K a year, it Handles wonderful, more get up and go than I expected or need. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone considering a 4 door with a stylish look and great performance. 30 MPG on the highway consistently."

Nice Ride

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Nice riding car, great handling. Very good gas mileage. 34 miles per gallon driving 65 miles per hour. 29 miles per gallon driving 75 miles per hour. 22 miles per gallon in town."

nice ride

By on Friday, February 08, 2008

"Although it will not appeal to the younger driver, it is a great car that is comfortable to ride in and great driving. Lots of go in the big 6 cyl engine but still averages 20 mpg in-town traffic and 26 -28 highway."

I enjoy driving it.

By on Monday, November 05, 2007

"I traded in my 2005 Cadillac DeVille for it. Was considering a Cadillac STS. I compared them side by side. The MKZ had more options, more power, and priced considerably less! I made the right choice."

I love this car. Looks like no other!

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Price comfort mpg etc."

"Could have bought other cars but this one stood out. Love every thing about it. Got hybrid for same price! All the option in this one ."

Best car I ever owned

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "great, smooth, quiet ride. User friendly controls"

Cons: "none."

"I recommend the Lincoln MKZ to everyone who asks. Quiet, smooth ride. Great sound system. User friendly navigation. Get compliments in parking lots frequently. We have 2008 that we leased and just paid it out at the end of the lease because we didn't want to replace it. Bought my own 2011. Love them both."

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Style and good on gas."

Cons: "None, yet."

"Bought this car after test driving Cady. (STS) and (DTS). I decided on the MKZ for it's affordability, body style and comfort."

awesome car

By on Sunday, February 01, 2009

"this is the best car i have ever owned or rode in. and i have been in lexus, mercedes, and jaguar. now that is saying something"

Loving It

By on Monday, January 19, 2009

"Absolutely wonderful car. It was between this car, a SAAB 9-5 and Volvo S60. The Lincoln came out on top and was a great choice. Fun to drive, great ride and styling and the SYNC system performs great. Add the ultimate package and you have a great car. Gas mileage so far is above EPA estimates and moving upwards."

MKZ 2007

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"I've been very pleased with this vehicle- Looks good drives well and gets surprisingly good gas mileage- I have met or exceeded the estimates, especially on the highway. Also Like the large trunk"

Best Car I've Owned

By on Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, reliable, excellent in snow"

"The MKZ has been excellent. With AWD I have been able to get through the snow without issue. The traction has been great. A daily driver city/highway combination has averaged 22+ MPG. Quiet ride and very comfortable on long trips. Would consider this car again when time to trade."

8 months of perfection

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Simply a great car in all areas. Engine, transmission, body, brakes, trunk size, quiet, smooth, good acceleration. Only thing I don't like is the dash design- too many buttons and not very ergonomic, but learning to live with it. And now Licoln has put it on SALE!"

Loaded with Features

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"This car is LOADED with high-tech standard features at an incredible price giving it tremendous value. The handling and performance is superb and the vehicle provides a very smooth ride. The interior storage is extremely small. The center console, although deep, is small and it's difficult to connect devices to the USB or audio ports as a result. The glove box is tiny as are the door compartments. I was very disappointed to have the A/C fail on me after just 5 weeks of ownership. It's been a week since the dealer diagnosed it as a failed blower resistor and I am STILL waiting for them to receive the part."

MKZ Lincoln 2009

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2008

"having owned a Lexus ES 350 and a Cadillac CTS, I think this vehicle compares quite favorably, especially considering its price. The combination of a controlled ride , adequate acceleration, a six speed transmission and a shorter turning radius make it a joy to drive. In fact I now prefer it over my wife's ES 350 Lexus. I think one would be well advised to try this car before considering buying a competing automobile."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, May 28, 2007

"A very nice car. Finally one that can and does compete with the imports on quality and reliability."

Mr

By on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pros: "looks comfort performance reliability mpg handling"

Cons: "trunk lid"

metallic black w/camel interior - Beauty

"bought this with 31,000 miles 5 mos ago. most high-end car I have owned to date. gets 15 to 20 mpg around town, 25 mpg @ 80 on the road. just took a 1,800 mile road trip - couldn't be more pleased. plenty of power. like the sports car suspension and overall handling. very quiet and comfortable. only negative - trunk doesn't have a handle or license plate to lift. should have made self-opening."

metallic black w/camel interior - Beauty

A very dependable luxury car at a reasonable price

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "Luxury for a relatively low cost"

Cons: "Small interior quality problems"

"Bought the 2007 MKZ a year ago - I've put 15,000 miles on it and haven't had any mechanical problems. A couple of minor interior parts were replaced under warranty (sun visors and shift lever button). Car drives very well - comfortable and handles very good for a car of its size. Highway mileage is 30 mpg at 75 mph, city mileage 18 mpg. Sound system is excellent."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals