2009 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 188 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Over all the 2008 MKZ is a wonderful midsize car. My one and only complaint with mine is the road noise transferred into the passenger compartment from the tires. A Ford Service department confirmed that the noise appeared to be coming from the tires. When the car accumulated over 25 thousand miles on the tires the noise was very evident in the car. I had two tires replaced at about this time due to a blow out from hitting a pot hole. The noise decreased tremendously after these two tires were mounted. My MKZ now has over 73 thousand miles on it. Im on my secound set of tires and they are as noisy as ever. It is a shame that a luxury car has so much road noise transferred into the cabin of the car. I have confirmed this problem with other MKZ owners. I have been informed that certain makes of imported tired are much more quiet. I may find out or I may just sell the MKZ."

great cars

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

"used car values are great...a lot of luxury for not a lot of money... why not drive in style"

great cars

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals