2017 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/7.7

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2016 - 2018 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Great luxury and value

By on Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Pros: "Excellent luxury features and a great value"

Cons: "Should be zippier"

"I am very pleased with this vehicle overall (2016 MKX Reserve with 3.7L engine), the luxury features are tremendous and a great value. The leather seats are top quality. Sync3 may not be as graphically pretty as the competition, but it works really well. I feel that there are some trim elements (A-pillar snap on trim that detached, for example) that are somewhat flimsy and there is a rattle emanating from the center console (this is why I gave a quality rating of 8). The engine is adequate -- fine on the highway with sufficient passing power, however, it is slow accelerating from stop or low speed -- a V6 should be zippier. Overall, to me, this beats the competition for luxury and value; and I am happy to have the V6 than a turbo-4 for such a heavy vehicle."

Very first impression

By on Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pros: "SUV that competes with any other similar vehicle."

Cons: "My local dealer is 21 miles away."

"Purchased for my wife after looking at other competitors. Got the Reserve with Climate Control, Driver Assistance and Technology packages. Standard 3.7 V6 engine. Ingot Silver Metallic/Ebony - standard colors. 1. We love the overall look. 2. The interior is totally comparable to the Lexus, Caddy et al. 3. Safety features seem simply superb at this early date. 4. New Ford/Lincoln SYNC3 system is very easy to use. 5. Cabin noise at all speeds (and yes we have already tried "all" speeds) is very very quiet. 6. Handling as described by the general kbb review - a great long-distance cruiser - not like a BMW 325 or my own Infinity G35S. Frankly, exactly what we wanted in this SUV. 7. Standard audio system is above average, but should be tweaked in terms of fade/balance of you want to achieve best sound. Not an important consideration for my wife. 6 years of free Sirius/XM "Travel info"; 6 months of trial Sirius/XM radio. Both pretty hard to beat with any other comparable cross-over SUV, I think. 8 Only really slight negative is the rather pedestrian gas mileage, but even this is contra-indicated by the car's use of Regular 87 octane fuel. Obviously this review is subject to change as our brand new car gets used. But as an initial reaction? Excellent choice for us - other potential buyers should at least consider the Lincoln MKX seriously."

Too many quality issues

By on Thursday, June 15, 2017

Pros: "great ride"

Cons: "Poor product quality"

"Three months after taking delivery, had to have the defective windshield replaced, the brake rotors had to be turned, the temp sensor was intermittent, the navigation has failed on three separate occasions and the cup holder in the back seat had to be replaced. Now have 4000 miles on vehicle and anticipating the next problem. Car has been in the dealership for repair 4 times for a total of 3.5 weeks."

Awesome Car and value for the Money!

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pros: "2.7 twin turbo AWD"

Cons: "Bermbo opt color brakes More colors for the BL pac"

"Took ownership in June 2016, did a lot of homework on this car for a year... Look at the Jaguar, drove the Jaguar my sister has... Little to small for my size body frame! Would have gotten the BL but was short on colors So I settle on top of line Res custom ordered Waited 10 weeks well worth it... I'm very Anneal when comes to details and quality Very! 4 words on my 2016 MKX... I Love My Lincoln MKX!!! Best car I've owned... and I have owner 20 new cars. If wanted a sport car or car that handles well on European roads... The Jag would have been the car... But I live in America where the roads are flat and straight and the speed is 55 to 70 mph max. I wish to travel in quite luxury style safety and class!! This is what the MKX brings to the table.. But don't take my word, you mush go test drive one with the 2.7 AWD and yes for 4600lbs car it will and can run with the best of the luxury SUVs..."

bought this vehice 1/23/2015

By on Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pros: "has more than enough H. P."

Cons: "Getting's use to the electonics."

"Very happy with this Lincoln. Once you get use to the electronics....."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next