2016 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,142 - $37,791.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

Based on 6 Ratings for the 2016 models.

Per Page:  5 | 10

Awesome Car and value for the Money!

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pros: "2.7 twin turbo AWD"

Cons: "Bermbo opt color brakes More colors for the BL pac"

"Took ownership in June 2016, did a lot of homework on this car for a year... Look at the Jaguar, drove the Jaguar my sister has... Little to small for my size body frame! Would have gotten the BL but was short on colors So I settle on top of line Res custom ordered Waited 10 weeks well worth it... I'm very Anneal when comes to details and quality Very! 4 words on my 2016 MKX... I Love My Lincoln MKX!!! Best car I've owned... and I have owner 20 new cars. If wanted a sport car or car that handles well on European roads... The Jag would have been the car... But I live in America where the roads are flat and straight and the speed is 55 to 70 mph max. I wish to travel in quite luxury style safety and class!! This is what the MKX brings to the table.. But don't take my word, you mush go test drive one with the 2.7 AWD and yes for 4600lbs car it will and can run with the best of the luxury SUVs..."

bought this vehice 1/23/2015

By on Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pros: "has more than enough H. P."

Cons: "Getting's use to the electonics."

"Very happy with this Lincoln. Once you get use to the electronics....."

My best car

By on Monday, April 4, 2016

Pros: "Luxury and very comfortable"

Cons: "A little bit noise when acelerating"

"I've owned a Reserve 2016 MKX 2.7L AWD almost 2 months and drove 750 miles with everage 21.5mpg. It's outdoor over 58 grand. The engine has a lot of power, and makes easy to pass. I'l like revel audio system 13 speakers, the sound is super clear. The 22 ways front seats are very comfortable with heat/cool/masage feature, I realy recommend that. The sync 3 responds very quick. I can check condition and locate my car anytime anywhere from my cell phone with no extra charge. However, the car has a little bit noise when accelerating. Overrall, I love my car with a lot of functions, technology, and luxury."

Customized Delight Best in Value

By on Friday, May 20, 2016

Pros: "Style, craftsmanship, material, tech and value"

Cons: "Alternative fuel and MPG"

"Having owned a 2012 MKX that I purchased off the lot I decide to customize my newest MKX. I researched BMW, Mercedes and Infiniti but found the value lies in the MKX. While VERY happy with the '12 I am even happier with the all new '16. Style and materials have been substantially upgraded both inside and out. The leather seats, dash material, chrome and wood are class-leading. Though I never had an issue with the old Sync the Sync3 is very easy to learn and use. Performance for a vehicle of its size is surprisingly agile as it handles more like a sedan. With all the new driver's assistance technology there is a greater sense of security. The only reason I dropped the "Over-all Rating" to a 9 is the lack of hybrid and the fuel economy. But hey, what over luxo-crossover lets you use regular gas? Having owned Infiniti and Jaguar I must say the Lincoln After-Sales experience helped to keep me a customer. They are as competitive if not exceeding in customer care. If the "cartoon looks" and over-rated branding of the competition isn't enough for you to give Lincoln a look let your curiosity do it. You will be surprised."

Traded my 2013 Lexus RX450h, big mistake!

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pros: "Overall fuel mileage 22 mpg since purchase in Dec"

Cons: "No date on screen."

"The Revel radio sounds like it is underwater. Dealer received update from man'f helped somewhat but my wife will not even listen to it. Car & Driver magazine said the radio sounded "punchy". The 22 way driver seat cannot be adjusted to flatten the lumbar. Dealer salesman said this is to help the driver in a wreck. 22 way passenger seat is OK. You better be a computer nerd, SYNC is not easy to learn to use. Supposedly Lincoln is pursuing Lexus, good luck they will need it. Will have to keep for two years and than bye-bye Lincoln!"

Per Page:  5 | 10