2007 Lincoln MKX

9.3

Based on 222 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Very comfy ride, smooth, quiet & joy to drive

By on Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pros: "Ride, comfort, handling & Luxurious.."

Cons: "Towing capacity, Hard seat"

"I've never owned a ford product before. That being said I fell in love with this 2007 Lincoln MKX on the test drive, it had 79k on it when I bought it, now a little over 90k. Had 2 back surgeries & still hurts a lot to ride in most vehicles but not this MKX. I've had No real problem with it just wish the seat was a little softer on my bottom on longer rides. Handles well & even did well in some bad snow storms last winter. transmission shifts hard every once in a great while,most if it's been sitting for a few days. Also wish it had better towing capabilities, 3,500lbs is about half of what my 08 Pathfinder had. Still would recommend it to anyone mainly due to ride & comfort! I think I'm now a Lincoln Fan!"

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "many extras come standard"

"This is by far the best SUV on the market. I have all the extras with plenty of room for passengers and cargo. I also get great mileage. I would buy this car again and again :)"

Big Surprise

By on Monday, May 19, 2008

"We have had this MKX for only a week but al;ready know this is one very solid, quiet and smooth vehicle. We have had many SUVs over the years and some far more expensive but the MKX can compete and exceed all of them. We are very impressed with this vehicle. The automatic folding rear seats are fantastic and better than anything we have had in the past."

Execellet Vehicle

By on Friday, August 19, 2016

Pros: "Reliable and comfortable on the road"

Cons: "Cheap plastice on a luxury car, why?"

"I put over 80,000 miles on this vehicle over the past three years and it performed extremely well. I do maintain my cars and never miss required services. This vehicle is excellent on the road and around town. It is extremely comfortable and drives well on the highway. It is annoying that Lincoln would build such a great vehicle and use so much plastic (cheap plastic)."

Best vehicle money can buy

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Great Vehicle for the money"

Cons: "None at this time.."

"I have driven this car to another State and has given no problem or shown likelyhood of problems mechanically or electronically. Car is smooth, excellen breaking control with abs and has real positive steering wheel guidance. Firs american car I've learn to trust and love. Ride is smooth and quiet; comfortable seats and lots of leg space. All amenities installed in this car continue to perform excellently.. In my opinion, LINCOLN MKX is worth the investment I have so far expended. I have driven this car for almost two years, trouble free since I purchased the car.."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKX near Honolulu. See local deals