2013 Lincoln MKS

Based on 67 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

MKS - a great car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"I needed a full size car that was good looking with some performance and loaded with features. I got that with the Lincoln MKS with Ecoboost. The feature that I like the most and find not available on other cars is the ability to remotely open and close the windows. It is so handy during the summer storm season. The handling is very good with the AWD. The GPS/radio works very well and sincs well with my IPhone playing the tunes or pandora via bluetooth through a very good set of speakers. The minuses are the trunk entry is a bit tight and I would like a bit better MPG. Otherwise is nearly perfect."

My Lincoln MKS is the smartest car I have own.

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Great features and great ride"

Cons: "Small trunk opening and MSRP"

"The MKS is my first luxury sedan. After six months I have not had any issues. It has several advance features, such as, self diming head lights, self starting wind shield wipers, and self adjusting driver seat and steering wheel. My MKS is not the ecoboost version, but I have been happy with performance and gas mileage. I average 23 city and 27 highway. It is a good looking car and very smooth and comfortable ride. The truck has enough space, but the trunk entrance's opening is restricting. It comes with the ability for manual shifting, but I have not seen any benefit for this feature. It comes with a four year, fifty thousand mile bumper to bumper warranty, which I believe is more than most provide. I do recommend the MKS, but you do want to get the best price. The resell value seems a little less than some modles. I guess all lose value! But after six months the NADA value is 30-35 percent less than initial MSRP."

Good Car; Recommend Used

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Speed, ride, amenities"

Cons: "Visibility, gas mileage, some cheap interior bits"

"Was in market for Taurus SHO; MKS is same car but with better interior. Rides like a champ. Not a corner carver but competent nevertheless."

wow

By on Monday, February 06, 2012

Pros: "great driving experience"

Cons: "opening to the trunk tooooooo small"

"this car is a wonder ,it drives nice rides nice ,economical I've benn getting around 20 mpg in the city on a trip highway miles were 24.5 not bad for all this car has ,which is everything absolutely love it"

Better than anything else out there

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Considered Acura, BMW, Cadillac, and Infinity. The MKS twin-turbo is much faster than all the others and feels incredibly tight, even more so than the BMW 5 series. It's a great deal and a blast to drive!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals