2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

almost best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "good hwy milage for a car with so much power(27)"

Cons: "small trunk opening, no fold down seats"

"If it were not for owning a lincoln LS a few years before this car i would say this is at the top of my cars list. the size is great for travel, all the trunck space you could ask for and more, albeit with a small opening. car rides smooth and is so quiet you here nothing. in case you are wondering i am not old either, only 39. i like that the car sits a little higher also for better road visability."

My Lincoln MKS is the smartest car I have own.

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Great features and great ride"

Cons: "Small trunk opening and MSRP"

"The MKS is my first luxury sedan. After six months I have not had any issues. It has several advance features, such as, self diming head lights, self starting wind shield wipers, and self adjusting driver seat and steering wheel. My MKS is not the ecoboost version, but I have been happy with performance and gas mileage. I average 23 city and 27 highway. It is a good looking car and very smooth and comfortable ride. The truck has enough space, but the trunk entrance's opening is restricting. It comes with the ability for manual shifting, but I have not seen any benefit for this feature. It comes with a four year, fifty thousand mile bumper to bumper warranty, which I believe is more than most provide. I do recommend the MKS, but you do want to get the best price. The resell value seems a little less than some modles. I guess all lose value! But after six months the NADA value is 30-35 percent less than initial MSRP."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pros: "great to drive, good mileage, low maintenance, goo"

Cons: "poor cup holder placement and size."

"This automobile had 19k miles on it when I bought it used in 2010. I have had no mechanical problems of any sort. the way I drive, living in a rural area, driving long distances several times a week, I average 23 mpg overall. I have had to replace the rear brake pads once. I have yet to replace the front. I am able with the AWD to transit mud in places (In the country) where the neighbors FWD car and RWD had to be towed. The handling with the computer-assisted suspension is better than any car I have ever owned, including a couple of "sporty" cars. Powering around curves, I easily leave behind anything short of true sports cars on the curvy country roads upon which I drive. I cannot imagine a better car for the 39k that I paid for it."

Excellent riding car, many great features

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

"The 2013 MKS rides like your driving on air,my gas mileage without even being broken in yet on the highway was 26 mpg for a 305 hp v 6 thats great. I am so far very pleased with this car."

Good value for the price.

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

"Although there has been negative comments about the touch screen, we find it easy to use and intuitive. The ride is great and the vehicle is still quite after 3 years. Trying some other new, more expensive, models and they are not as quite as our 3 year old MKS."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals