2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 111 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Luxury+Beauty+Fab Handling= Driving Enjoyment!

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Top Notch Luxury"

Cons: "Gas mileage and small trunk opening"

"This is my second Lincoln, my first was a 2006 MKZ which I loved until I drove this car. This beauty has pep and get up and go power that will throw your head back! It takes curves like a Corvette; you can feel it gripping the road with it's AWD. From the awesome premium THX audio system featuring Sirius Radio with SYNC features to the comfortable heated and cooled seats (even the back seats are heated!), the interior was made with ultimate luxury in mind. The adaptive xenon headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and ambient lighting (you have several color to chose from) are just the cherries on top. This baby abounds with safety features and even has front & back end parking assistant and rear camera. It's push button start and touch-to-unlock/with key-pad (trunk as well) feature means you never have to go digging in your purse for your key FOB. With your key FOB you can even roll down all your windows for those hot summer days when the heat melts you. The back window sports a sun shade that with the push of a button can be rolled up or down to help shield your back seat passengers from harsh sun light. The duel moon roof is an added bonus because will kids love looking at the stars at night. This car gives you everything you could ask for while allowing you to travel in style."

love, love, love my car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, great looking, & great ride"

Cons: "cup holders too small!"

"have recently become empty nester so bye bye went the '03 Expedition which I loved. Just couldn't justify the mileage cost anymore. Used to have a '98 Lincoln Mark VIII- so I wanted that same experience. Purchased this 4 months ago w/46k on it for $21k. Had new Michelin tires & was in excellent condition. I was used to having all the bells & whistles on the Eddie Bauer Expedition but this has even more bells & whistles. One improvement was adding blowers to the heated/cooled seats! Driving this car is such a pleasure - lots of power, great gas mileage - 22 city, 26 highway, and the best thing- I look great in this car!"

almost best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "good hwy milage for a car with so much power(27)"

Cons: "small trunk opening, no fold down seats"

"If it were not for owning a lincoln LS a few years before this car i would say this is at the top of my cars list. the size is great for travel, all the trunck space you could ask for and more, albeit with a small opening. car rides smooth and is so quiet you here nothing. in case you are wondering i am not old either, only 39. i like that the car sits a little higher also for better road visability."

My Lincoln MKS is the smartest car I have own.

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Great features and great ride"

Cons: "Small trunk opening and MSRP"

"The MKS is my first luxury sedan. After six months I have not had any issues. It has several advance features, such as, self diming head lights, self starting wind shield wipers, and self adjusting driver seat and steering wheel. My MKS is not the ecoboost version, but I have been happy with performance and gas mileage. I average 23 city and 27 highway. It is a good looking car and very smooth and comfortable ride. The truck has enough space, but the trunk entrance's opening is restricting. It comes with the ability for manual shifting, but I have not seen any benefit for this feature. It comes with a four year, fifty thousand mile bumper to bumper warranty, which I believe is more than most provide. I do recommend the MKS, but you do want to get the best price. The resell value seems a little less than some modles. I guess all lose value! But after six months the NADA value is 30-35 percent less than initial MSRP."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pros: "great to drive, good mileage, low maintenance, goo"

Cons: "poor cup holder placement and size."

"This automobile had 19k miles on it when I bought it used in 2010. I have had no mechanical problems of any sort. the way I drive, living in a rural area, driving long distances several times a week, I average 23 mpg overall. I have had to replace the rear brake pads once. I have yet to replace the front. I am able with the AWD to transit mud in places (In the country) where the neighbors FWD car and RWD had to be towed. The handling with the computer-assisted suspension is better than any car I have ever owned, including a couple of "sporty" cars. Powering around curves, I easily leave behind anything short of true sports cars on the curvy country roads upon which I drive. I cannot imagine a better car for the 39k that I paid for it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals