2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

great car

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"My 2010 MKS is the best car I have owned. I have had 3 Lincolns over the past 5 years. this one for sure is at the top. The only negative I have is not the trunk size but the trunk opening. you can put alot in it like 4 sets of golf clubs but if you have a taller box no luck. my wifes 2010 Taurus is just as nice and has the trunk opening"

love the car

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "big inside, rides wonderful"

Cons: "needs better cup holders"

"I have owned this car for 1 year. It has been everything I wanted in a car. The only thing I can say bad about this car is the cup holders are not spaced far enough apart."

The luxury, quiet ride and horsepower!!

By on Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pros: "Great looking, comfort and FAST"

Cons: "It has all you need & is my 8th Lincoln."

"This is my Hot Rod Lincoln and the way it is supposed to be. Great ride, all the options, the metallic black paint, 355 hp engine gets to 60+ very quickly, all the while in complete quiet except for the THX Stereo playing off my I-tunes on my Iphone. The ambient light choices, air conditioned seats (this is a black car and this is TEXAS). Yet you don't see a single ad for it on TV and haven't for 2 years...since the Lincoln Continental is taking it's place. So disappointed in it....looks nothing like the beautiful concept. Looks like a Jag and a Buick had a baby. Will keep this one until the 100,000 extended warranty is about up, even though I have not had to use it once in the 3 years I have had the car and I drive the car to the max."

everything it should be

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Best car ever for me. I didn't opt for the eco engine and I'm pleasantly surprised with the smooth more than ample power the engine puts out. As mentioned in other reviews, big trunk with a smaller opening. Only other negative item for me is the message center in dash is difficult to read in daylite. Still learning all the technology this car offers. Once on the open lonely highway here in Nevada, I put my foot into it and 120 came real quick. I won't miss the "badboy" engine that I almost went with. A blast to drive! Ford has a winner here."

Luxury+Beauty+Fab Handling= Driving Enjoyment!

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Top Notch Luxury"

Cons: "Gas mileage and small trunk opening"

"This is my second Lincoln, my first was a 2006 MKZ which I loved until I drove this car. This beauty has pep and get up and go power that will throw your head back! It takes curves like a Corvette; you can feel it gripping the road with it's AWD. From the awesome premium THX audio system featuring Sirius Radio with SYNC features to the comfortable heated and cooled seats (even the back seats are heated!), the interior was made with ultimate luxury in mind. The adaptive xenon headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and ambient lighting (you have several color to chose from) are just the cherries on top. This baby abounds with safety features and even has front & back end parking assistant and rear camera. It's push button start and touch-to-unlock/with key-pad (trunk as well) feature means you never have to go digging in your purse for your key FOB. With your key FOB you can even roll down all your windows for those hot summer days when the heat melts you. The back window sports a sun shade that with the push of a button can be rolled up or down to help shield your back seat passengers from harsh sun light. The duel moon roof is an added bonus because will kids love looking at the stars at night. This car gives you everything you could ask for while allowing you to travel in style."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals