2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Love this car!!!

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive and good looking."

Cons: "Can't find any."

"I've owned this vehicle for 2 years now and I can honestly say it was a great choice. Having purchased it used, I saved a lot of money and purchased a 100,000 mile extended warranty on it which at this point I think will not pay off in the long run because I haven't had a single issue with the vehicle. I love the acceleration of this vehicle, the ecoboost is definitely a must have when purchasing this model vehicle. The white Nappa leather worried me a little because of teenagers in the household but it's actually very easy to clean with the right products. My wife loves the self parking feature and the active cruise control and collision warning are great also."

I found EXACTLY what we were looking for!

By on Monday, September 1, 2014

Pros: "So far, everything about it!"

Cons: "Have none as of today!"

"Just purchased a brand new 2013 MKS off the show room floor and absolutely love the vehicle. Traded in a 2002 LSE for this one and the difference is unreal. Granted, it has only a handful of miles, but this car is all anyone could every ask for in a full size, luxury sedan. Have the standard V6 with AWD and all options. Have ran just one tank of gas through her and recording 23.6 MPG on both highway/city driving. It will take me a few months to learn all the features of this car. Sure surprised the heck out of me when I went to adjust the drivers seat while going down the highway and received a butt massage! We checked out every make and model of similar full size vehicles and none could compare with what the MKS provided. Why this car sat on the show room floor for a year still amazes me. I'm just very happy it ended up in my garage."

09 MKS 5500 MILE REVIEW

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"TRUNK OPENING IS WAY TOO SMALL. THE 2010 FORD TARUS IS MUCH BETTER. THE SEATS DON'T FOLD DOWN IN BACK LIKE THE TARUS EITHER. GEAR NOISE AT 30 TO 45 MPH IS EXCESSIVE FOR LUXURY CAR. TARUS IS QUIETER. OTHERWISE IT DOES SAY LINCOLN ON IT. I GUESS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO JUSTIFY THE EXTRA $S i HATE TO SEE THE TRADE-IN VALUE IN ANOTHER YEAR.."

Great luxury vehicle with all bells and whistles

By on Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pros: "To many to list. See complete review."

Cons: "Voice recognition"

"Love most of the features offered as std eqpmt. Voice recognition gave me fits from day 1. Styling, handling, comfort and attention to details are excellent. Even MPG is good, although not as good as the 2009 MKS I had previousley. So many extras not found on other cars like: Butt massage, lumbar massage, interior lighting (changable colors),pedal adjustments, no gas cap, cooling seats (I live in the desert), remote start, front & back sensors, adaptive headlights, etc..."

Best vehicle out of the 36 I've owned!

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great navigation package, AWD"

Cons: "Trunk opening very small. Terrible Brakes!"

"The car is very comfortable to drive, very elegant, great power, love the AWD and safety features-especially during winter months! The Navigation system, instruments, seating are great. My dealer's service department can't seem to tighten the oil catch cover as it is always coming loose after oil changes. They had to recently order a new retaining pin for it since it came loose and fell off. The things I dislike about this vehicle is that the brakes are too soft and are terrible. For a car of this size, weight, and power, it should have a better braking system. I will be switching out the brakes to a Brembo kit with braded brake lines. The trunk space is large, but can't really take much advantage of it since the actual trunk opening is very small. The interior color changing lighting is an awesome feature, but don't really have a need/use for it. Therefore, it is a pointless feature. I would like the DVD player to actually play DVD's while the car is in drive so that my passengers can enjoy it. There is a device that can be installed to play DVDs, but at a cost of over $400. Overall, great vehicle and I am extremely happy with it. It certainly gets looks from many while driving down the road and at stop lights/signs."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals