2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

ALL, the car for the money!

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pros: "pretty, runs well"

Cons: "Small trunk, hard on gas , elec glitch media"

"Bought my MKS ECOBOOST as a CPO. It it the tuxedo black metallic clear coat.... So beautiful! It has white interior.... So light and bright and comfy. Only cons... Wide turning radius, hard ride on roads that are flawed, tough on gas, and the media/ phone electronics glitch quite a bit.... But for the price I paid, and allllllll the options and great looks of this black beauty.... I love it, Is GREAT in snow... Is surprisingly GROWLY/ THROATTY when you want to stomp on it... And it just feels so nice when you sit in it... It hugs you!"

Best "Luxury sedan"

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "gadgets upon gadgets, quiet smooth ride and roomy"

Cons: "hard to find one used with adaptive cruise"

"If you are looking for a speedster to drive aggressive then this probably is not the car for you, but if you are looking for a quiet, soft luxury car that you can drive on 8 hour trips or workdays then this is what you are looking for. This car has every available option but I wish the adaptive cruise was a standard option on the elite model. The seat are the most comfortable seats I have sat in and I also own a 09 TownCar & an 09 Navigator. I previously owned 90 TownCar. The Car has 3 different suspension modes, lane keeping, back and buttock massaging chairs, key fob starting to warmup or cool down the car, and feature to prevent you from locking the keys in the trunk. I have only taken it to the shop to find the armrest console cover. I got mines as a certified preown. My 90 TownCar went 400,000 miles so I hope that is a good indicator. The ride would be 2nd to a TownCar."

This is the most responsive vehicle I have driven.

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "Don't care for black interior."

"It is a pleaseure to drive long distances in this car. I have often taken 12 - 14 hour trips in this car."

Very disappointed with this car.

By on Thursday, November 27, 2014

Pros: "Nice sound system."

Cons: "don't have all day to cover them..."

"Way to many things have had to be fixed or replaced with this car. Example, as 70K miles the front wheel bearings had to be replaced. When the car went through a car wash the front passenger door would fill up with water. The water drainage system clogged. Result, front passenger floor became drenched in a heavy rain storm. The car has been garaged all during my ownership. The "plate" covering up the hole for the steering shaft kept breaking. The Lincoln emblem just fell off the front of the car. A subsequent car fax check reveals that the dealer "oh, did we forget the mention that"..."

best car i ever owned

By on Thursday, July 9, 2015

"while i have owned all the euro models mre than once this mks was the best of all and extremely reliable the 4 year guarantee was just the icing on the cake would gladley get another"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals