2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Best "Luxury sedan"

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "gadgets upon gadgets, quiet smooth ride and roomy"

Cons: "hard to find one used with adaptive cruise"

"If you are looking for a speedster to drive aggressive then this probably is not the car for you, but if you are looking for a quiet, soft luxury car that you can drive on 8 hour trips or workdays then this is what you are looking for. This car has every available option but I wish the adaptive cruise was a standard option on the elite model. The seat are the most comfortable seats I have sat in and I also own a 09 TownCar & an 09 Navigator. I previously owned 90 TownCar. The Car has 3 different suspension modes, lane keeping, back and buttock massaging chairs, key fob starting to warmup or cool down the car, and feature to prevent you from locking the keys in the trunk. I have only taken it to the shop to find the armrest console cover. I got mines as a certified preown. My 90 TownCar went 400,000 miles so I hope that is a good indicator. The ride would be 2nd to a TownCar."

This is the most responsive vehicle I have driven.

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "Don't care for black interior."

"It is a pleaseure to drive long distances in this car. I have often taken 12 - 14 hour trips in this car."

best car i ever owned

By on Thursday, July 9, 2015

"while i have owned all the euro models mre than once this mks was the best of all and extremely reliable the 4 year guarantee was just the icing on the cake would gladley get another"

Love this car!!!

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive and good looking."

Cons: "Can't find any."

"I've owned this vehicle for 2 years now and I can honestly say it was a great choice. Having purchased it used, I saved a lot of money and purchased a 100,000 mile extended warranty on it which at this point I think will not pay off in the long run because I haven't had a single issue with the vehicle. I love the acceleration of this vehicle, the ecoboost is definitely a must have when purchasing this model vehicle. The white Nappa leather worried me a little because of teenagers in the household but it's actually very easy to clean with the right products. My wife loves the self parking feature and the active cruise control and collision warning are great also."

I found EXACTLY what we were looking for!

By on Monday, September 1, 2014

Pros: "So far, everything about it!"

Cons: "Have none as of today!"

"Just purchased a brand new 2013 MKS off the show room floor and absolutely love the vehicle. Traded in a 2002 LSE for this one and the difference is unreal. Granted, it has only a handful of miles, but this car is all anyone could every ask for in a full size, luxury sedan. Have the standard V6 with AWD and all options. Have ran just one tank of gas through her and recording 23.6 MPG on both highway/city driving. It will take me a few months to learn all the features of this car. Sure surprised the heck out of me when I went to adjust the drivers seat while going down the highway and received a butt massage! We checked out every make and model of similar full size vehicles and none could compare with what the MKS provided. Why this car sat on the show room floor for a year still amazes me. I'm just very happy it ended up in my garage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals