2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 111 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Disappointment

By on Monday, May 9, 2011

"I recently purchased mks. Can't wait to trade it. Passenger door mirror falling off. Ford will not fix under warranty. Ford said someone hit it which is untrue. Ford came to this conclusion by pictures dealer sent! Looks like screw fell out. Poor workmanship. Also window rubber molding falling off."

Best Luxury executive sedan. Period

By on Friday, July 4, 2014

Pros: "Voice command, park assist, adaptive cruise,"

Cons: "wish it had turn signal indicators in mirrors."

"I live and work in North Scottsdale, AZ. Most of the cars here are Mercedes and BMW. Everywhere you look. I've driven in many. My MKS for me, is actually nicer inside and has plenty of power with the Twin Turbo. The extra gizmo's for a busy exec on the go make it nice. USB ports, two car chargers, all within reach. Plenty of wood with the Elite package, which i like, and telling computer where to go sure makes it nice on voice command. Tens of thousands less the German competitors and a nicer car for an executive, in my opinion. I am leasing this one, and will wait till new 2016 body style and will for sure get one again. My dealer picks up my MKS for oil changes and drops off loaner Lincoln. That's invaluable to me."

My car has been great for me. I am the primary

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

"driver and have exceeded the gas mph performance. It handles great and the seats conform with maximum comfort. I would definitely consider another Lincoln. Its AMERICAN build also."

ALL, the car for the money!

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pros: "pretty, runs well"

Cons: "Small trunk, hard on gas , elec glitch media"

"Bought my MKS ECOBOOST as a CPO. It it the tuxedo black metallic clear coat.... So beautiful! It has white interior.... So light and bright and comfy. Only cons... Wide turning radius, hard ride on roads that are flawed, tough on gas, and the media/ phone electronics glitch quite a bit.... But for the price I paid, and allllllll the options and great looks of this black beauty.... I love it, Is GREAT in snow... Is surprisingly GROWLY/ THROATTY when you want to stomp on it... And it just feels so nice when you sit in it... It hugs you!"

Best "Luxury sedan"

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "gadgets upon gadgets, quiet smooth ride and roomy"

Cons: "hard to find one used with adaptive cruise"

"If you are looking for a speedster to drive aggressive then this probably is not the car for you, but if you are looking for a quiet, soft luxury car that you can drive on 8 hour trips or workdays then this is what you are looking for. This car has every available option but I wish the adaptive cruise was a standard option on the elite model. The seat are the most comfortable seats I have sat in and I also own a 09 TownCar & an 09 Navigator. I previously owned 90 TownCar. The Car has 3 different suspension modes, lane keeping, back and buttock massaging chairs, key fob starting to warmup or cool down the car, and feature to prevent you from locking the keys in the trunk. I have only taken it to the shop to find the armrest console cover. I got mines as a certified preown. My 90 TownCar went 400,000 miles so I hope that is a good indicator. The ride would be 2nd to a TownCar."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals