2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

I found EXACTLY what we were looking for!

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "So far, everything about it!"

Cons: "Have none as of today!"

"Just purchased a brand new 2013 MKS off the show room floor and absolutely love the vehicle. Traded in a 2002 LSE for this one and the difference is unreal. Granted, it has only a handful of miles, but this car is all anyone could every ask for in a full size, luxury sedan. Have the standard V6 with AWD and all options. Have ran just one tank of gas through her and recording 23.6 MPG on both highway/city driving. It will take me a few months to learn all the features of this car. Sure surprised the heck out of me when I went to adjust the drivers seat while going down the highway and received a butt massage! We checked out every make and model of similar full size vehicles and none could compare with what the MKS provided. Why this car sat on the show room floor for a year still amazes me. I'm just very happy it ended up in my garage."

ALL, the car for the money!

By on Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Pros: "pretty, runs well"

Cons: "Small trunk, hard on gas , elec glitch media"

"Bought my MKS ECOBOOST as a CPO. It it the tuxedo black metallic clear coat.... So beautiful! It has white interior.... So light and bright and comfy. Only cons... Wide turning radius, hard ride on roads that are flawed, tough on gas, and the media/ phone electronics glitch quite a bit.... But for the price I paid, and allllllll the options and great looks of this black beauty.... I love it, Is GREAT in snow... Is surprisingly GROWLY/ THROATTY when you want to stomp on it... And it just feels so nice when you sit in it... It hugs you!"

Very pleased with Mks Lincolns

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

"Loved my 2010 MKS. Got involved in a crash that totaled out the car. No one was injured thanks to the quality built in. Couldn't find another fast enough. Two weeks later I found a showroom perfect 2012 almost the same color inside and out. Happy days are here again!!!!!"

09 MKS 5500 MILE REVIEW

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"TRUNK OPENING IS WAY TOO SMALL. THE 2010 FORD TARUS IS MUCH BETTER. THE SEATS DON'T FOLD DOWN IN BACK LIKE THE TARUS EITHER. GEAR NOISE AT 30 TO 45 MPH IS EXCESSIVE FOR LUXURY CAR. TARUS IS QUIETER. OTHERWISE IT DOES SAY LINCOLN ON IT. I GUESS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO JUSTIFY THE EXTRA $S i HATE TO SEE THE TRADE-IN VALUE IN ANOTHER YEAR.."

never needs any work and drives, runs great

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Pros: "drives great, has get up and go, no mechanical"

Cons: "doesn't hold value too well"

"Bought this brand new and have had no issues except the driver's seat mechanics. Runs great and gets good gas mileage. I get 27 mpg around town."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals