• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 67 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

MKS - a great car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"I needed a full size car that was good looking with some performance and loaded with features. I got that with the Lincoln MKS with Ecoboost. The feature that I like the most and find not available on other cars is the ability to remotely open and close the windows. It is so handy during the summer storm season. The handling is very good with the AWD. The GPS/radio works very well and sincs well with my IPhone playing the tunes or pandora via bluetooth through a very good set of speakers. The minuses are the trunk entry is a bit tight and I would like a bit better MPG. Otherwise is nearly perfect."

My Lincoln MKS is the smartest car I have own.

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Great features and great ride"

Cons: "Small trunk opening and MSRP"

"The MKS is my first luxury sedan. After six months I have not had any issues. It has several advance features, such as, self diming head lights, self starting wind shield wipers, and self adjusting driver seat and steering wheel. My MKS is not the ecoboost version, but I have been happy with performance and gas mileage. I average 23 city and 27 highway. It is a good looking car and very smooth and comfortable ride. The truck has enough space, but the trunk entrance's opening is restricting. It comes with the ability for manual shifting, but I have not seen any benefit for this feature. It comes with a four year, fifty thousand mile bumper to bumper warranty, which I believe is more than most provide. I do recommend the MKS, but you do want to get the best price. The resell value seems a little less than some modles. I guess all lose value! But after six months the NADA value is 30-35 percent less than initial MSRP."

Good Car; Recommend Used

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Speed, ride, amenities"

Cons: "Visibility, gas mileage, some cheap interior bits"

"Was in market for Taurus SHO; MKS is same car but with better interior. Rides like a champ. Not a corner carver but competent nevertheless."

wow

By on Monday, February 06, 2012

Pros: "great driving experience"

Cons: "opening to the trunk tooooooo small"

"this car is a wonder ,it drives nice rides nice ,economical I've benn getting around 20 mpg in the city on a trip highway miles were 24.5 not bad for all this car has ,which is everything absolutely love it"

Better than anything else out there

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Considered Acura, BMW, Cadillac, and Infinity. The MKS twin-turbo is much faster than all the others and feels incredibly tight, even more so than the BMW 5 series. It's a great deal and a blast to drive!"

everything it should be

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Best car ever for me. I didn't opt for the eco engine and I'm pleasantly surprised with the smooth more than ample power the engine puts out. As mentioned in other reviews, big trunk with a smaller opening. Only other negative item for me is the message center in dash is difficult to read in daylite. Still learning all the technology this car offers. Once on the open lonely highway here in Nevada, I put my foot into it and 120 came real quick. I won't miss the "badboy" engine that I almost went with. A blast to drive! Ford has a winner here."

Lincoln MKS

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"The MKS is an awesome car to drive and feels solid during drive without swaying from side-to-side alhough wish it had a tad more pickup when starting from a dead-stop where it feels like it is straining to get up to speed. Car looks good on the exterior and interior and very quiet inside when driving with the windows up making it easy to hear people talking on the phone through the car connection. The design of the chrome on the window ledge (bottom) although could be redesigned, along with the weep hole, slighty to not allow as much water into the door interior where the rubber flashing sometimes plugs the weep hole keeping the water from exiting the interior of the door; although easily cleared by opening the door and slightly pulling the flashing back to open the weep hole releasing any water that built up."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Pros: "great to drive, good mileage, low maintenance, goo"

Cons: "poor cup holder placement and size."

"This automobile had 19k miles on it when I bought it used in 2010. I have had no mechanical problems of any sort. the way I drive, living in a rural area, driving long distances several times a week, I average 23 mpg overall. I have had to replace the rear brake pads once. I have yet to replace the front. I am able with the AWD to transit mud in places (In the country) where the neighbors FWD car and RWD had to be towed. The handling with the computer-assisted suspension is better than any car I have ever owned, including a couple of "sporty" cars. Powering around curves, I easily leave behind anything short of true sports cars on the curvy country roads upon which I drive. I cannot imagine a better car for the 39k that I paid for it."

Awesome car and great ride

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

"Great car. Awesome ride. Super reliable. Looks nice."

Great car for the money

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, sync, nav, blower heat/cooled seats"

Cons: "Gas mileage, cup holders small, trunk opening"

"I bought this car as a cpo from Lincoln and could not be happier. Comfortable and user friendly. FYI... Get the backup camera otherwise don't plan on parking with the small back window. Trunk size is large however the opening is strangely small. Even with these things I would buy it again."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals