2011 Lincoln MKS

Based on 111 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

The luxury, quiet ride and horsepower!!

By on Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pros: "Great looking, comfort and FAST"

Cons: "It has all you need & is my 8th Lincoln."

"This is my Hot Rod Lincoln and the way it is supposed to be. Great ride, all the options, the metallic black paint, 355 hp engine gets to 60+ very quickly, all the while in complete quiet except for the THX Stereo playing off my I-tunes on my Iphone. The ambient light choices, air conditioned seats (this is a black car and this is TEXAS). Yet you don't see a single ad for it on TV and haven't for 2 years...since the Lincoln Continental is taking it's place. So disappointed in it....looks nothing like the beautiful concept. Looks like a Jag and a Buick had a baby. Will keep this one until the 100,000 extended warranty is about up, even though I have not had to use it once in the 3 years I have had the car and I drive the car to the max."

Best luxury car out there.

By on Monday, September 26, 2016

Pros: "easy access feature"

Cons: "needs more cabin storage nooks"

"This is an extremely quiet vehicle. None of my friends autos even come close. The ride is exceptional, you don't lean when cornering, and you feel no rough road bumps. I have health problems and the easy access is the main reason I bought this MKS. I wanted a real car not a SUV mini tank, and getting in and out was the key issue. With the MKS its a breeze. Every trip in this car is a joy ride."

Better than anything else out there

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Considered Acura, BMW, Cadillac, and Infinity. The MKS twin-turbo is much faster than all the others and feels incredibly tight, even more so than the BMW 5 series. It's a great deal and a blast to drive!"

great car

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"My 2010 MKS is the best car I have owned. I have had 3 Lincolns over the past 5 years. this one for sure is at the top. The only negative I have is not the trunk size but the trunk opening. you can put alot in it like 4 sets of golf clubs but if you have a taller box no luck. my wifes 2010 Taurus is just as nice and has the trunk opening"

Lovin' my lincoln!

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Everything but..."

Cons: "Don't backup in it w/o proper equipment (read rev)"

"Just bought this car (at a steal) for 16K...Black with all options, and 94K miles. AWD, Nav, Backup Camera!!! My review... (This review is really is on the MKS, just given a prelude to it, just stay with me, it's a good review) My wife and I own a Lincoln Aviator (great suv) and we bought this looking for a seven passenger SUV. We looked at all on the market, and never knew that the Aviator existed until we were browsing and stumbled upon it. We always thought Lincoln to be the old man vehicle that was comfortable, but not pleasant for a 20 something to be driving. But it exceeded all expectations! We fell in love with Lincoln at this point, style and driving, and options (DVD for the kids, and NAV for my wife...though she still gets lost in it) ((See, I told you I was getting there)). In search for another vehicle, we wanted a sedan as there is no need to own two SUV's. We have two small children, and the idea of a midsize or larger sedan was what we were after. We looked at Audi's, Subaru’s, Mercedes, etc., etc. for the standard AWD sedans, and finally came to my senses to see if Lincoln made AWD sedans. After research, the MKZ was AWD, and we were going to buy one of these. As we nearly finalized the sale (great car), I stumbled upon a 2009 Lincoln MKS AWD Black Beautiful, and loaded. Miles were high at 94K, but the price was only 16K...how could I not pass this deal as the values show around 26-28K all day on this car. We bought it without hesitation (nor driving it, as it was online 300 miles away). When we got it, the VERY FIRST moment was the draw dropping, eye popping WOW factor. I'll be honest, I never really seen one up close until that moment. The curves from the front to the back are seamless, and flow at at a perfect and purposeful style. This car was larger than we thought, but once you sit inside, it felt like home. That feeling of satisfaction, as if Lincoln itself pulled you off the street corner, sat you in a dark room, and asked 1000's of questions until they got in your mind, and created the perfect blend of beauty and machine, and turned the light on and there it was! This car handles amazingly, drives like a Lincoln (driv'n on a cloud), and gains the attention of even those tough to please BMW and Mercedes crowd. Only issue I really have on this car is that if it wasn't for the backup camera and sensors, you'd never be able to park it in an empty walmart parking lot without hitting something. The rear window is like having a blind fold on your eyes tied by some 12 year old at a cheesey birthday party playing pin the tail on the donkey that slips on your nose and have that tiny bit of space you can see over the top (yup, all three inches). So if you are considering this car, get the backup camera, you'll thank yourself the minute you back it into your garage, otherwise, invest in rubber strips for everything in the garage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals