2017 Lincoln MKC Consumer Reviews

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/8.3

Based on 32 Ratings for the 2015 - 2018 models.

I love my Lincoln MKC SUV. Has it all

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Technology is incredible and useful."

Cons: "Seats are firm but they all are these days"

"I drove every luxury SUV on the Market over the past two years searching both for my wife (2012 BMW X 3) and myself. I have driven my MKC 3500 miles and love it. Best HID headlights and entry lights I have seen,dashboard is attractive and push button gearshift both saves room and looks great. Be sure and get the Lincoln drive control. With it the car rides comparable to my 2008 Avalon even though it is an SUV and a foot and a half shorter. The best thing about this car is Lincoln made all options available and did not try to up sell me to a larger model to get every conceivable option. I got everything on mine. My wife cannot believe my MKC is as peppy as her BMW and drives smoother. The technology is incredible. The Navigation and Lincoln touch system are state of the art and user friendly. Large easy to read screen. The car even tells me if it thinks I need a rest. Backup camera easy to use. Blind spot safety feature very useful. Automatic dimming of the headlights , cross traffic alert, etc among the options I find very useful. I also love the styling and the interior is well done. I would recommend this car highly. I think it sets the bar in the small SUV market."

Great crossover. Really quiet, solid.

By on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pros: "Luxury, ride, quiet, good mpg, Lincoln tradition."

Cons: "Cargo area could be 1-2 inches higher."

evening at the coast

"Owned Explorer Sport and Escape Hybrid before this - no comparison. This is a true luxury car, not only because of styling, pushbutton controls, nav, wood trim etc - but because of ride, handling, SILENT cabin even on bumpy roads. Wife and I regularly take it 1000+-mile road trips and it makes the journey a joy. Good mpg for a crossover, and room for at least 2 bikes in the cargo area with back seats down. This vehicle is underrated in my opinion - European is not always better."

evening at the coast

My wife and I love this car

By on Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pros: "styling, accessibility, great price, fun to drive"

"I am a car enthusiast to say the least owning many cars in my lifetime both foreign and domestic. I research the middle size crossovers/suv's extensively. Style was important finally narrowed it down to the MKC and the Range Rover Evoque. I found many nice cars but they seem to blend into a generic "look." You could switch the emblems on the grill and they were all the same. From design to warranty to overall quality MKC kept hitting the mark. Yes the back seat is small and tight but it is for my wife and I and that's it! The 2.3 AWD, with 20" wheels handled great and yes we went with higher end 300A package topping out around $48,000 which was another great point. Lincoln incentives after working a great deal blew the competition away. The workmanship, quietness, solid amenities made it an easy choice."

Amazing American Luxury Small SUV

By on Saturday, December 24, 2016

Pros: "ride comfort quietness standard features fuel econ"

Cons: "smallish back seat but not a deal breaker"

"I wasn't in the market for a small luxury SUV until I drove the MKC.I purchased a 2016 MKC Select 2.0 AWD. I wanted an a vehicle that had intelligent all wheel drive that only activates as needed. It drives well on slick wet and icy streets. The transition from front to all wheel drive is unnoticeable. My option packages include the select plus which includes navigation and blindspot monitoring and cross traffic alert. I also got the climate package that has rear heated seats, heated steering wheel, auto dimming headlights, rain sensing wipers and windshield wiper deicer. When you get AWD you automatically get Lincoln Drive Control that allows you adjust you ride from comfort, normal, and sport. I highly recommend getting Lincoln Drive Control as a stand alone option if you don't need AWD. The comfort mode makes the MKC feel like a much larger vehicle as it is such a smooth and quiet driving vehicle. When you start the vehicle you can barely hear the vehicle running. I recommend just getting the standard 18 inch wheels since the 19 and 20 inch just make the ride too sporty and rough. I wanted a quiet smooth driving vehicle with lots of standard features. The Bridge of Weir leather found in Lincolns is also used in Jaguar and Aston Martin. I have gotten better gas mileage than expected. I got 29mpg on a 590 mile trip using the cruise driving 65 miles per hour. I didn't want a luxury vehicle with sport characteristics as most manufacturers are currently pushing in vehicles. With seven thousand dollars off sticker and zero percent financing I couldn't find any vehicle to even come close. The warranty and two year free scheduled maintenance just made the deal better. The dealer even included free pickup and delivery for service as part of Lincoln Concierge Service. I encourage anyone in the market for a luxury SUV to consider the Lincoln MKC. The Sync 3 is amazing . I also expect a vehicle to have a spare tire which the MKC does have one."

Best SUV I have ever owned so far!

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pros: "Fair price, fun to drive and true luxury"

Cons: "Make front sensors standard"

"I test drove pretty much all the vehicles that fall into the compact luxury SUV class and without a doubt the MKC beats the competition hands down in my opinion. The ride is superior to all the others in this category and it's obvious a great deal of thought went into the option package choices, making this SUV affordable for a wide range of buyers. Some of the experts claim the vehicle doesn't have enough power with the base engine or the 2.3 upgrade, which I find to be inaccurate. The vehicle handles excellent and has plenty of pep with the base 2.0 engine, making it a fun vehicle to drive. If one desires more power the 2.3 fulfills that need. It appears the gas mileage estimates are relatively accurate since I haven't changed my driving habits and I'm getting pretty close to the mileage that's advertised. I find that some of the competition must base their mileage estimates on perfect driving conditions using drivers who operate the vehicles in a manner simply to achieve maximum mileage and then advertise such. The interior and exterior definitely gives the appearance of luxury contrary to what some of the experts say. Furthermore, it appears that some of these experts seem to be somewhat mixed up between luxury and sport since many of their ratings seem to dwell on power and sport handling rather than the level of luxury a vehicle offers. I can't speak for others, but I want a luxury SUV for it's luxury attributes and nice handling and that's why I chose the MKC. If I wanted a sports car type vehicle I wouldn't have purchased the MKC! I have roughly 3,000 miles on my MKC and couldn't be more pleased with the vehicle so far!"