2007 Lincoln Mark LT

9.4

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Amazing Truck

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"After having my Mark LT for more than a year I can honestly say is the best truck I've ever owned. Great looks, spacious cabin and elegant interior gives all the bang for the buck, not to mention the awesome feeling of knowing that It turns heads everywhere I go. The 20" wheels are the perfect size to go, not too big, not too small. Fellow riders don't use the overhead compartment too much as it wears out, small detail I'm willing to overlook. And don't lend it to your brothers too much, they tend to fall in love with it and start coming up with reasons to borrow! It's a powerful truck, Ford at it's finest, which makes you forget it's a Lincoln and try to put it to the test, so be ready to clean it every once in a while. I personally liked the 6 and 1/2 bed which fits an entire bedroom set (if you ever have the need!). I'm usually on the highway and it gives great mileage for its size, I'm no expert but I can add my gas dollar$. It goes without saying though that it is a big truck; therefore adjust your budget accordingly, if you're into these sorts of things. Awesome surround sound and great control gives me all the bells and whistles of a luxury experience that I have become too accustomed as a Lincoln devotee."

Great Truck

By on Monday, March 2, 2009

"I have had my 2006 Mark LT for over two years and have never had a problem, other then people following me around telling me how much they like the truck! It honestly gets as many looks on the street as my customized Harley. Very comfortable, well made, and not over-the-top flashy. I highly recommend the Mark LT."

Love it ,

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

"Best we've ever owned! Everyone thats been in this vehicle absolutely love it! Have been stopped on the street, in parking lots with people telling us this is the prettiest truck they've ever seen! Ford motor co. was crazy to stop making this vehicle!"

love my mark lt

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"Great truck, Lincoln hits a home run on this one."

One Nice Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"This is a great truck! My black truck with the chrome package certainly gets plenty of doubletakes, even after I have had it for 2 1/2 years. It still looks great and I have had no performance issues."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Mark LT near Honolulu. See local deals