ZIP code

2007 Lincoln Mark LT

9.4

Based on 99 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Amazing Truck

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"After having my Mark LT for more than a year I can honestly say is the best truck I've ever owned. Great looks, spacious cabin and elegant interior gives all the bang for the buck, not to mention the awesome feeling of knowing that It turns heads everywhere I go. The 20" wheels are the perfect size to go, not too big, not too small. Fellow riders don't use the overhead compartment too much as it wears out, small detail I'm willing to overlook. And don't lend it to your brothers too much, they tend to fall in love with it and start coming up with reasons to borrow! It's a powerful truck, Ford at it's finest, which makes you forget it's a Lincoln and try to put it to the test, so be ready to clean it every once in a while. I personally liked the 6 and 1/2 bed which fits an entire bedroom set (if you ever have the need!). I'm usually on the highway and it gives great mileage for its size, I'm no expert but I can add my gas dollar$. It goes without saying though that it is a big truck; therefore adjust your budget accordingly, if you're into these sorts of things. Awesome surround sound and great control gives me all the bells and whistles of a luxury experience that I have become too accustomed as a Lincoln devotee."

One Nice Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"This is a great truck! My black truck with the chrome package certainly gets plenty of doubletakes, even after I have had it for 2 1/2 years. It still looks great and I have had no performance issues."

good dependable vehicle

By on Sunday, June 6, 2010

"I would say this vehicle would be a good dependable vehicle for it's age for anyone needing or wanting a classly loaded out truck fuel milage average around 18 locally drives very well a very stylish 4 door truck lots of factory trimings that really make it shine truck has never been abused I have always been the primary driver I am just ready to purchase a new vehicle for myself hope my new vehicle will be as dependable for me as this one has been I think whoever accuires this vechile will be very satisfied."

most noticed truck ever

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"the trk was missing some basic stuff, glove box light . loved the audiophile sound system, has sub woofer about 300 watts factory does not say how many watts. i think the mklt truck is now discontinued.blue book went up about 4 grand in last few months. every state i visited people have to come look at my truck."

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"The absolute best p/u truck I have ever owned. I travel extensively in thius truck It is comfortable, quiet, good gas mileage and is real class when you show up. I will not sell or trade mine. Nothing out there better or comes close,"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Mark LT near Honolulu. See local deals