2007 Lincoln Mark LT

9.4

Based on 99 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Amazing Truck

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"After having my Mark LT for more than a year I can honestly say is the best truck I've ever owned. Great looks, spacious cabin and elegant interior gives all the bang for the buck, not to mention the awesome feeling of knowing that It turns heads everywhere I go. The 20" wheels are the perfect size to go, not too big, not too small. Fellow riders don't use the overhead compartment too much as it wears out, small detail I'm willing to overlook. And don't lend it to your brothers too much, they tend to fall in love with it and start coming up with reasons to borrow! It's a powerful truck, Ford at it's finest, which makes you forget it's a Lincoln and try to put it to the test, so be ready to clean it every once in a while. I personally liked the 6 and 1/2 bed which fits an entire bedroom set (if you ever have the need!). I'm usually on the highway and it gives great mileage for its size, I'm no expert but I can add my gas dollar$. It goes without saying though that it is a big truck; therefore adjust your budget accordingly, if you're into these sorts of things. Awesome surround sound and great control gives me all the bells and whistles of a luxury experience that I have become too accustomed as a Lincoln devotee."

One Nice Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"This is a great truck! My black truck with the chrome package certainly gets plenty of doubletakes, even after I have had it for 2 1/2 years. It still looks great and I have had no performance issues."

most noticed truck ever

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"the trk was missing some basic stuff, glove box light . loved the audiophile sound system, has sub woofer about 300 watts factory does not say how many watts. i think the mklt truck is now discontinued.blue book went up about 4 grand in last few months. every state i visited people have to come look at my truck."

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"The absolute best p/u truck I have ever owned. I travel extensively in thius truck It is comfortable, quiet, good gas mileage and is real class when you show up. I will not sell or trade mine. Nothing out there better or comes close,"

REAL DEAL

By on Friday, February 13, 2009

"The truck is the real deal but I had a performance problem that was corrected due to replacement of both catalytic converters...they were clogged up but with new converters installed under the manufacturer's warranty and this truck flies. This limited edition truck is black with plenty of chrome and is a show stopper. Great value compared to Escalade or any other luxury truck and a great truck to haul a good sized load without feeling the strain with excellent power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Mark LT near Honolulu. See local deals